2021 Bookings

Star3

Mouseketeer
I noticed you can start making hotel bookings for 2021 on the Disney Website. I’m pretty sure it just went live today as I was on the site last night and could only see 2020 reservations.
I couldn’t resist and made my reservation. I’ve been debating over which resort to stay at, so now it’s booked I can focus on planning other aspects of the trip.

American bookings you can, their system is more easy going. I always thought for the UK system bookings you can change date and / or hotel (I’ve done it myself) but not change /add on any offers. Hopefully I’m wrong though.

Thanks for letting me know. What I booked was in our budget so I’m not too disappointed if I miss out on any other offers. I’m just glad I’ve got something booked 😆

Where are you staying? I just booked our (my best friend and I) 2021 trip on Wednesday through TUI :)

Looks like 22% increase like for like compared to this year.
AoA: £128 > £157 per night
AKL: £272 > £334.

Dining Plan 5% increase
QS: £39.99 > £41.99
DDP: £56.99 > £59.99
DxDP: £85.99 > £89.99

Actually comparing same dates we booked for this year at same resort with free dining the price for next year without dining is nearly £1k cheaper. However as free dining comes out the prices increased last year, not by as much as the cost of the ‘free’ dining, but they did go up.

You cannot jump onto free dining with an existing booking. If you’ve just paid the £200 deposit and with free dining it’s a better deal then ditch and rebook.

What you can do is amend a booking and if the price goes up then they waive the amendment fee.

I'm planning a 21 night stay in September. Expected but still shocking price increase. I think I'll wait for offers. I visited back in 2006 but I booked with the American site, so they applied a very interesting offer afterwards. In short: I need to save even MORE money :D

They told me yesterday when I booked that they’re releasing early offers on the 3rd April but not taking bookings on those until 21/22 April. We went ahead and booked as wanted a family suite so our two teens (boy and a girl) get their own beds and I know stock in those is limited. We’re still in shock over the cost but it’s a post GCSE trip as a celebration.

Thanks for the info! I'm an obsessive planner when it comes to Disney...being able to book in advance is a great help. Only unavailable plane tickets keep me away from booking the minute after any promo is released :D

interesting. seen a really good price for port orleans riverside. i was expecting to be priced out of staying onsite for next year but if they stay similar price range with free dining then i will be so happy.

interesting. seen a really good price for port orleans riverside. i was expecting to be priced out of staying onsite for next year but if they stay similar price range with free dining then i will be so happy.
They did go up last year

Hi, I don't understand why they would release offers on the 3rd of April but not let you book them. How does it work?
Thanks for your help.

They told me yesterday when I booked that they’re releasing early offers on the 3rd April but not taking bookings on those until 21/22 April. We went ahead and booked as wanted a family suite so our two teens (boy and a girl) get their own beds and I know stock in those is limited. We’re still in shock over the cost but it’s a post GCSE trip as a celebration.

They did it last year as well... I think it’s to wet your appetite! Basically they tell you what offer will be released, and the date it will be released on.

They did it last year as well... I think it’s to wet your appetite! Basically they tell you what offer will be released, and the date it will be released on.
Thank you, now I just have to hope they will have Coronado springs or Caribbean beach standard rooms available since for now on my dates they don't lol.

Thank you, now I just have to hope they will have Coronado springs or Caribbean beach standard rooms available since for now on my dates they don't lol.
Don’t panic, last year loads of rooms were added the day the offer was released and they kept adding more for weeks after.

Don’t panic, last year loads of rooms were added the day the offer was released and they kept adding more for weeks after.

Any idea if they had OKW rooms available with the offer last year because I might just go crazy and splurge?

Any idea if they had OKW rooms available with the offer last year because I might just go crazy and splurge?
They do but not when it’s first released... vacation club rooms are only released eleven months out, so it’s fair on the vacation club members who own there (as they can’t book until 11 months our). So if you want to book the offer for June 2021 the rooms probably won’t show up until July 2020, if I remember correctly.

What does anyone think will happen to flight prices for 2021? Will Airlines increase them to try and recoup lost revenue from this year, or keep them the same to make sure people still travel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter