2021 Bookings

What does anyone think will happen to flight prices for 2021? Will Airlines increase them to try and recoup lost revenue from this year, or keep them the same to make sure people still travel?
Not sure, I would say that they would try to have the same or lower fares like southwest after the 737 max scandals. But living in France right, now I don't see the pandemic stopping anytime soon.

They told me yesterday when I booked that they’re releasing early offers on the 3rd April but not taking bookings on those until 21/22 April. We went ahead and booked as wanted a family suite so our two teens (boy and a girl) get their own beds and I know stock in those is limited. We’re still in shock over the cost but it’s a post GCSE trip as a celebration.
What's the point in releasing them if you can't book until 3 weeks later?!

They do but not when it’s first released... vacation club rooms are only released eleven months out, so it’s fair on the vacation club members who own there (as they can’t book until 11 months our). So if you want to book the offer for June 2021 the rooms probably won’t show up until July 2020, if I remember correctly.
That’s just an excuse. Disney own part of the resort and have to let the rooms to cash buyers by law. They now choose not to release them.

What does anyone think will happen to flight prices for 2021? Will Airlines increase them to try and recoup lost revenue from this year, or keep them the same to make sure people still travel?
I don’t think it can work like that. If some go to the wall, then supply falls, if demand is constant then price will go up. If they all out up prices and people pay them then maybe.

Any idea if they had OKW rooms available with the offer last year because I might just go crazy and splurge?
Yes....we had a 2 bed booked, with free dining, for May 2020.......:sad1: As said earlier the rooms at OKW and SSR don't 'go live' until 11 months out :sunny: I'm hoping we can book similar for next Easter as that's the only time both myself (Nurse) and DD (teaching assistant) will be able to get two weeks together. Failing that, stuff it, we'll splurge on two rooms and just call it an early 60th for me :jumping1:

They told me yesterday when I booked that they’re releasing early offers on the 3rd April but not taking bookings on those until 21/22 April. We went ahead and booked as wanted a family suite so our two teens (boy and a girl) get their own beds and I know stock in those is limited. We’re still in shock over the cost but it’s a post GCSE trip as a celebration.

Since the offers are still not up today I'm wondering if the whole deal is moved to the 21/22 April or won't be there at all

Just starting to look at availability for July 2021, just in case our July trip this year needs to get cancelled. However, for July next year, there seems to be very little availability of rooms at CS where we are staying this year. Do people think this is because they are holding back rooms for the free DDP promotion? Most other resorts seem to have more availability.

Just starting to look at availability for July 2021, just in case our July trip this year needs to get cancelled. However, for July next year, there seems to be very little availability of rooms at CS where we are staying this year. Do people think this is because they are holding back rooms for the free DDP promotion? Most other resorts seem to have more availability.
I’m finding exactly the same for Garden View rooms for the Beach Club in late August/early September. I was on the phone to Disney about our May 2020 cancellation today & they said that any discounts, if they have any this year, will be delayed as the company is working flat out dealing with this year’s bookings at the moment. She said to keep checking the website daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!