2023 Summer Offer: Book now or wait?

BibbidiBobbidiUK

Earning My Ears
The current summer offer ends on 6th July, which is three weeks earlier than the previous offer (had to book by 27th July last year).

Has anyone heard what the follow on offer will be? I think it’s unlikely free dining plan will be offered but just curious what people’s thoughts were on the booking date being brought forward?

You can book now and if free dinning is offered you can call in and they will redo your reservation for you. Best to secure the room rather than risk there not being a room if you wait

You can book now and if free dinning is offered you can call in and they will redo your reservation for you. Best to secure the room rather than risk there not being a room if you wait
I’m not sure if that option is available for UK bookings but it’s definitely a consideration.

I assume you mean for summer 24.

The current offer is the early offer with an extra bit of money if you book flights with Disney holidays.

Once this offer goes I assume will be the same offer with less gift card for x amount of time and then the offer will be taken away. then will go to a hotel discount offer.

Disney wont put a better offer on as would upset all the people who have booked. If you book with Disney direct you can move offers if a better one appears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter