21 day ultimate ticket question

Stitch's Greatest Fa

DIS Veteran
Hi,

We are going to Disney in July, staying 2 weeks at AKL with the free dining and one week afterwards offsite. We have been to Disney many times before. However I purchased a 21 day ultimate knowing that we still would want to visit the parks when offsite. On MDE it only says the tickets are valid until the end of our Disney part of the holiday I.e. for two weeks, I understand that obviously the dining is only valid for this time, but as I paid for three week tickets, surely the ticket portion will be valid for a further week? Does anyone have any experience of this?

Thanks

We had 21 day tickets when we went in December, we stayed 1 week at POFQ with dining and then 2 weeks offsite, didn't have a problem with our tickets. When you check in just ask the CM to check your magic band. We did this for our daughter as she joined us later in the holiday and had only purchased a ticket, it wasn't showing on the MB but they sorted it out for us at the hotel.

We had 21 day tickets when we went in December, we stayed 1 week at POFQ with dining and then 2 weeks offsite, didn't have a problem with our tickets. When you check in just ask the CM to check your magic band. We did this for our daughter as she joined us later in the holiday and had only purchased a ticket, it wasn't showing on the MB but they sorted it out for us at the hotel.
Thanks for that, it’s what I assumed but just wanted to ask x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter