---

I was just looking into the Aquarium of the Pacific and they're going to have a deal on Sunday nights in the summer from 5-10pm; everyone gets in for $11.95

Hi, thank you for posting this. I can't see all the details.. do you know if you purchase now how long you have to use the tickets? We're going at Xmas time 2009... Dunno if the price/ticket would hold up that long

It says on the website:

Nothing provides more lasting memories than a great day at the park, especially when shared with friends and family. You'll find the most thrilling rides on the planet and top-shelf entertainment all in one place!

Now, for a limited time, customers using their rewards Card may purchase Adult General Admission tickets for $24.99-- and get a kid’s admission (ages 3-11) FREE.

Tickets are valid at Magic Mountain thru December 31, 2009. Offer available at Ralphs thru June 9, 2009. See store for details.
I couldn't see the bottom either; I had to copy and paste it into a word doc to read it...

My question is can one get a Ralphs card on the spot at any store or is it one of those that you have to wait to get in the mail?

It says on the website:

I couldn't see the bottom either; I had to copy and paste it into a word doc to read it...

My question is can one get a Ralphs card on the spot at any store or is it one of those that you have to wait to get in the mail?

Thanks for cutting and pasting that! I'm going to have my family in Cali buy them for me right away.

I would guess that you could get a Ralphs card and use it on the spot but you might want to clarify with them before you try.

My other question would be: do you have to be a so cal resident?

Another discount that I saw for the Aquarium of the Pacific was from the Southern California Entertainment book. There is a coupon in there for buy one ticket get one free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter