279 days left! Someone please dance to distract me!!!

blue_eyes5212

DIS Veteran
279 days! That's alot! I think I'll dance to take my mind off of it!!
:banana:

Anyone else out there feel like dancin'? Feel free to join me (especially if ya have a lot of days left!) :(

party:

This is the ancient hurry up and get to my Disney Vacation dance, done special for you:

:cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :rockband: :dancer: party: :dumbo: :simba: :goofy:

We have 265 days to go ...... 38 weeks from yesterday we'll be checking into the Polynesian!

:woohoo:

Debbie

Just booked 5 nights at the WL!!!! 238 days to go...Dancin' like a fool!!!! :banana: :banana: :bounce: :dancer: party: :drinking1

I have 261 days left! I feel silly hoping the summer will pass by quickly, but I do, so here I go!! :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2:
:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: party: :smokin:

Well I think I have the most days left but don't want to add them up because it will just depress me so I will dance with you instead.
:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The Disney site says I am at 286, I thought I was crazy for counting down so early, but I see I am not alone.. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter