2nd Adventure coming along nicely...yay!!'

Vicky2jeff

Mouseketeer
Well as the title says our next adventure is well underway in planning..:-) yay!!

Our trip so far...

April 19th fly from Perth straight through to Las Vegas..

2 days in Vegas staying at New York New York

Then we fly on to Orlando for a Week staying at POP Century again

From the 22nd until the 29th. We will visit universal here too and a day shopping...:-)

29th we will move on to Miami for 2 days staying at the Doubletree by Hilton- Biscayne Bay with a whole Bunch of Dis-ers doing the same cruise...:-)

On the 1st May we depart of our Voyage to and through the Panama Canal on the Disney Wonder..

We finish the cruise on the 15th May and we fly home that day.

We are so excited to be going again and I just love the planning part all over again.

So does anyone have an tips or pointers for things to do and enjoy in Vegas and Miami...??? Or have you enjoyed a Panama Canal cruise before and have any tips on Port adventures..???

Thankyou Princess in Oz.... We persuaded another family to come this time so I get to enjoy it with others too... 7 of us in total..:-)

Your trip sounds so exciting. I'm particularly jealous of the Pananma Canal Cruise.
I've cruised four times before, including once with Disney, but the Panama Canal remains on my bucket list.
I hope you come back afterwards with a few pics to share. :)

Oooh. I'm in WA as well and we're hoping to do Vegas first, do you mind me asking how much your flight is, and who you're flying with direct?

Hey Flowerprowler, we haven't booked the flights yet we are just waiting on specials to come out.. We are going to get return flights to Los Angeles then a one way flight to Vegas and then one way to Orlando... We are hoping for a total of about $6000 for all 4 of us.
That's our last thing to pay for.. So excited. When are you going..???

We're not going until Oct/Nov next year - so plenty of time to sort out flights and all of that. I think our flight schedule will be really similar to yours.

I'm hoping to do 3ish days in Vegas, 4 days at Universal and then over to WDW.

We've already booked the Disney part of our trip 30th Oct - 9th Nov staying at POFQ.
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter