Pandemic Running Thoughts (Comments Welcome)

Happy Groundhog Day, everyone!

Still running, although my km numbers were about 75-80% in January as they were in December, mainly due to taking a couple of days off here and there, and two days off when I was moving houses! The move kind of beat up my body so I had to take a few days to get back to feeling like myself.

But I started a running podcast! It's geared to average/larger-than-average runners and you can check it out here.

Our third episode features the amazing @DopeyBadger, so please take a listen!

Happy Groundhog Day, everyone!

Still running, although my km numbers were about 75-80% in January as they were in December, mainly due to taking a couple of days off here and there, and two days off when I was moving houses! The move kind of beat up my body so I had to take a few days to get back to feeling like myself.

But I started a running podcast! It's geared to average/larger-than-average runners and you can check it out here.

Our third episode features the amazing @DopeyBadger, so please take a listen!

Keep up the podcast! DW and I really enjoyed listening to the first 3 episodes! We had some laughs, and head nods when we could totally relate with some of your and your co-host perspectives!!! Looking forward to seeing where it goes!

Keep up the podcast! DW and I really enjoyed listening to the first 3 episodes! We had some laughs, and head nods when we could totally relate with some of your and your co-host perspectives!!! Looking forward to seeing where it goes!

Thanks so much for listening and the kind words!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter