3,4 or 5day pass

dee bubbles

Earning My Ears
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi,

Which is best to get for a 6 night stay? We want to do Epcot, MK, MGM and possibly animal kingdom and maybe sea world. How many days? Are the hopper tickets worth it? I have a 6 year old and 8 year old going for the 1st time

:confused: :confused:

Disney doesn't offer a 3 day pass anymore. So, you would have to go with a 4 day or 5 day Park Hopper. For a 6 night stay you're going to want at least 4 days in the park I would think, even if you are planning one day at Sea World. Remember if you don't use all the days on the pass, unused days never expire and you could use them in the future. Plus, it's great to be able to hop from park to park, something you can't do if you just purchase one day passes each day.

For current prices visit this page: Ticket Prices
The prices listed are for 2001, but there has not been any price increases this year.

Have fun!

We have a 9 year old and this is what we did this past January. We had a 5-day hopper pass.We were there for 6 full days. We did all 4 parks in this way. One day in each park and 1/2 day each on the fifth day in MK & Epcot, our choices to repeat. We used our 6th day to do non park disney stuff. We did downtown Disney, spent some time in the resort pool, and had a early PS for HDDR. We did our non-park day the last day because we were comming upon MLK week-end and knew the crowds in the parks would be higher. We will next time do our non park day in the middle of our stay to give us a rest day. We need one after 5 days of going all day. We too wanted to do Sea World but saved it for next year when we are going to add an extra day just for it.We loved AK. I would do that park and save Sea World for another trip, but that is just my opinon.My son loved all the parks.MK was still his favorite and MGM his least favorite.

Have fun!!!

Jordan's mom

If you think you will be returning I would get the five day since they last forever. I believe that would be your best deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter