3 day park hopper enough?

wideeyes

<font color=purple>Won't use fake tan, wants to st
Hi, I have brought a 3 day park hopper for DL, will this give us long enough to visit. we are spending we have 7 days at Anaheim however we want to go to some other places.

It says in your siggy that you're going to DL Paris, but you're specifically referring to Anaheim, so I'm gonna assume there's another DL trip in your future.
3 days should be fine. You should have more than enough time to spend. However, if you wanted to have lazier days and maybe catch more than one fireworks or some TS meals, the difference in price between the 3 day and the 4 day is only $20 per person. Might be worth it for the extra day.

Hi, we are going in September, it is my sisters 18th birthday present. We are also planing day trips to Unersal studios and Newport Beach so we don't have loads of time. We are then visiting NYC for a few days before flying home to the UK. it is going to be a very busy trip. I am a bit worried about how my dd will cope with it all as she will only be 5.

It looks like you will have been to Disneyland Paris prior to the DL trip. I think a three day park hopper would be fine - particularly if you are familar with another 'Disneyland/Magic Kingdom.' The one issue I use to find myself having is making sure I did everything possible that I wanted to do. But after several years of going back every year, plus the birth of two kids - I am much more comfortable knowing that even if I can't do everything that I would like - I will be back again.

I would focus on rides that they have in both places but are different at the original park and rides they don't have at Disneyland Paris.

I would also avoid the weekend crowds if possible. My upcoming trip will be three days in the park - Sunday-Tuesday.

Have a great time!

Sher

We are really looking forward to POTC as the DLP one has not had the refurbishment. Also looking forward to California Adventure as it is different from other Disney parks.

We plan on going to goofy's Kitchen as dd loves character meals, I don't know much about Disneyland so I have a lot of research to do.

For me, as someone who visits DLR fairly regularly, 3 days in "perfect." You on the other hand may want a little extra time, 4 days is nice. This will allow for you to go slower and take everything in.

I went for my first disney vacation ever 2 weeks ago to Disneyland, and although I bought a 6 day hopper, I really found that you can see it all in 3-4 days if your willing to go at a steady pace. I loved having a longer pass cause for the following days after I could just go back to see the things I enjoyed and take my time with it.

mystic_path said:
I went for my first disney vacation ever 2 weeks ago to Disneyland, and although I bought a 6 day hopper, I really found that you can see it all in 3-4 days if your willing to go at a steady pace. I loved having a longer pass cause for the following days after I could just go back to see the things I enjoyed and take my time with it.

ok Mystic....nuff posting and get on with the TR...im waiiiiiiiting:surfweb:

disneychrista said:
For me, as someone who visits DLR fairly regularly, 3 days in "perfect." You on the other hand may want a little extra time, 4 days is nice. This will allow for you to go slower and take everything in.

She's right. 3 days is 'great',unless you want to take at a slower pace. :thumbsup2

Is it possible to upgrade our 3 day ticket when we arrive at Disneyland and just pay the difference?
We have other things planned as well so I am not sure we will fit 4 days of parks in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter