10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

OMG that's adorable that she kept saying bye bye!
We stayed at SSR for a few nights back in 2011. I can't remember what section we were in but it was a quick walk to the main building and we had a bus stop right outside. However when we went for a walk around the property we realized how lucky we were and how far we could have been from everything! We did really like our room and also Turf Club the night we ate there, but we haven't chosen to stay there again. I think now the proximity to DS is really the biggest plus to that resort.

Turf Club is on my to do list. I've actually had reservations there and canceled them twice...

The CM was telling me that the rooms closest to DS are now considered an "upgrade" and there's a higher charge for those rooms.

Gia was hilarious with the characters. She seemed intrigued at first and then let out a blood curdling scream when Donald came up behind her. :donald:

I wish we would have gotten it on video...Anyway, then she kept saying "bye bye" and "all done." But, by the time they came around a second time, she was touching Minnie's nose and high fiving Goofy.:goofy:

I can't wait to hear more details about your upcoming trip!!!!!

103129700_I67.jpg
103042848_136.jpg
103075907_923.jpg

So, I ordered a few more items for my next trip...Which, by the way, is only 17 days away!!!!!

Good morning! We leave for Florida in 12 days, that's a week and a half to you and me...I have a hair appointment on Monday, and then the following Tuesday, Ali, Ash and I have our mani/pedi appointments. Packing will start next weekend too. In the meantime, I will be working like a mad dog...

Loving all the pictures of you all on your last trip. Sorry Saratoga was a bust but it looks like you all had a great time despite the room location.

I can't believe you will be there again in no time. We'll be at the beach for 4th of July, but wishing we were in Disney :-)

Loving all the pictures of you all on your last trip. Sorry Saratoga was a bust but it looks like you all had a great time despite the room location.

I can't believe you will be there again in no time. We'll be at the beach for 4th of July, but wishing we were in Disney :-)

Thanks Kari! I'm glad we at least tried SS. My goal is to stay at all the Disney Resorts, minus the DVC's (they are part of the resorts anyway, in my opinion). So, after CSR in July, I will have stayed at all of them with the exceptions of: ASSp, CBR, YC, BC, OKW and BW. Almost there...

I have to say, I LOOOOOVE your pics too. You always look like you are having so much fun!:P

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! May your day be full of warm hugs!!!! :love:

10 days to go, and tomorrow we will finally hit the single digits!!!!

There's a lot going on this week...tying up loose ends at work, my cut and color, nail appointments next Tuesday, packing, grocery shopping for my 21 year old who has to work while we are in Florida :rolleyes1 (don't feel bad for him, we're sending him to Disney next year)...

WOO! HOO!

Jeez, if you keep this up, you'll have to establish residency in Florida.

That's actually the plan...As soon as my twins finish HS (which will be next year), and figure out where they are going to college, we'll start making plans. Our hope is to be down there in 2-5 years. Besides, all of our family is done there anyway...8-)

So, I was ready to book a long weekend for Food and Wine in NOVEMBER, and there are literally no resorts left to choose from...Unless, I want to spend upwards of $500 a night, which I do not...Since when have rooms been so limited 5 months out??? I'm confused and unhappy.>:(

I'm not looking forward to packing. I'm actually feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. There's so much to do...But, I did buy sunscreen today. We leave in 4 days!!!!!!!:D

On to some unrelated trip news...Tomorrow, we are doing a White Sox charity event called Picnic in the Park. I'm really excited, because the entire 25 player team roster will be there signing autographs and mingling...We get to do this after the game.8-)

I probably won't have a chance to pop in here again before we leave, so I'll say see you all later, and I'm sure to have a lot to tell you when I get back...

Last edited:
Hope you have a great trip and enjoy the baseball thing today.

Weird you can't find anything for November, but I don't think fall discounts are out yet so maybe that will change things.. If you go maybe our paths will cross as we're going from 3-11 November. We're staying at CBR but we booked a few months ago with a great military rate

Hope you have a great trip and enjoy the baseball thing today.

Weird you can't find anything for November, but I don't think fall discounts are out yet so maybe that will change things.. If you go maybe our paths will cross as we're going from 3-11 November. We're staying at CBR but we booked a few months ago with a great military rate

We were looking at November 2-6!!!! But, I don't think it's going to work out!

I'll have a lot to report when I return...

That's actually the plan...As soon as my twins finish HS (which will be next year), and figure out where they are going to college, we'll start making plans. Our hope is to be down there in 2-5 years. Besides, all of our family is done there anyway...8-)

Steve wants to move down after Chris graduates! He's only going into 6th grade so we'll be a few years behind you, but maybe one day......

I also can't believe you can't find anything for early Nov! Hopefully when they release more fall discounts something will be doable. Fingers crossed for you!

Have a great trip, hope you enjoy CSR :goodvibes

Steve wants to move down after Chris graduates! He's only going into 6th grade so we'll be a few years behind you, but maybe one day......

I also can't believe you can't find anything for early Nov! Hopefully when they release more fall discounts something will be doable. Fingers crossed for you!

Have a great trip, hope you enjoy CSR :goodvibes

Awww! Thanks Ariane! I can't wait to go!!! 2 days out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!