• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30% class action question

Dis Dad

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have the phone number to call for this? If so, can you PM it to me. I am out of town and planned to book our family vacation while I am away. I wrote down my code # for it but not the phone number to call and CRO told me they can't help me. Anyone have their letter handy?

Much thanks!

Call CRO again and tell them what you have and to switch you to the department that is handling it.

That is what I did. The person answering the phone didn't know anything about it but she put me on hold and found out where it was she had to transfer me to

bytheblood said:
what does this mean?

what does the 30% class action settlement coupon mean? well, some years ago, if you booked a package online thru wdw.com you did not get the choice to opt out of the insurance... apparently a group of people discovered this and started a class action suit... all those that booked trips during that time, received letters in the mail w/a form to fill out and mail back w/a choice of "settlements" including a dvd, a watch(? i think), and 30% off wdw or dl resort... we took the 30% off!

thank you Joan and londonpenguin. I am on hold now. Lookout Boardwalk Conc. (I hope) here we come! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter