300 BRV points for rent $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! If there are still points available for AKL, anything for March 3/26-3/30th or March 3/25-3/29 or March 3/27-3/31?

Studio would be preferred. Thanks!

Any studio - 1-2 nights- Tues. Feb 18th - Sunday Feb. 23. 1 adult/1 child I have Paypal and have rented before. Thanks!

We have 55 AKV points for rent that must be used by 3/31/2020. Checkout must be 4/1. We are asking $14 per point.
Hi, I am looking for exactly 55 points for a 1 night stay at Copper Creek 2 BD villa on 2/22. Can you check this and lmk?

Are you flexible? I see a savanna view studio March 29-April 1. There are also studios at other resorts for 1 of your 2 nights but not both. For example, Poly has March 26-28
Would I be able to book the studio savanna view for these dates, but then april 1 to 5 with a standard view ?? Or a 1 bd with standard view? How many points for that mix?

Looking to rent a studio for two adults the nights of January 31 to February 2, 2020. Would consider all resorts.

Hello -- looking for a studio at Grand Californian 2/10-2/13/20. Looks like 51 points would be required. Please let me know if it's available! Thank you!

Can you use these points at Boardwalk? June 30-July 4 SV Studio? 1 Adult 2 Children - 61 points

If AKV is still open, I'd like to reserve a Value Studio for 6/29-7/3/2020. 1 adult, 2 Children. If a studio at Boardwalk is available for those dates that would be my first choice though (since I backed up the dates by one day). Thanks!

Would you be interested in transferring any of these points? Looking to book for December. Thank you. I'm still earning my ears, so I can not PM you yet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts