{CLOSED} all points rented - thanks for your interest! 300 BWV points available for rent - $16.50 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
if available I am looking for 214 points for BWV. I need 2 studios for Jan 25-Feb1 2020.
Yes, this is available! If you wish to proceed, I will need names and addresses of all guests, a phone number and email address, and the ages of any children. I can then secure the reservation, and will send you my contract by email. I require a 50% deposit via PayPal friends and family, along with the signed contract, within 48 hours.

Thanks!

1bed for 5nights starting Sun, Oct. 20th 2019 @ BWV?
Yes, I can! Garden/Pool view, check in 10/20, check out 10/25 = 145 points. If you want to proceed, please PM me with guest names, addresses, an email address, and a phone number. Also will need the age(s) of any children. I will share additional information via PM :). Thanks!

Yes, I can! Garden/Pool view, check in 10/20, check out 10/25 = 145 points. If you want to proceed, please PM me with guest names, addresses, an email address, and a phone number. Also will need the age(s) of any children. I will share additional information via PM :). Thanks!

Marcia - Thanks....any standard view 1bed for that same time? Also, I guess a studio for that same time work for us too. Can you check availability? Thanks so much.

Marcia - Thanks....any standard view 1bed for that same time? Also, I guess a studio for that same time work for us too. Can you check availability? Thanks so much.
Sorry - no studios, and no standard 1 bdrm.

Hello. Looking for a standard studio any resort 12/01/19 - 12/11/19. Flexible with and dates - maybe 11/28/19 - 12/18/19. Thanks.

Hello. Looking for a standard studio any resort 12/01/19 - 12/11/19. Flexible with and dates - maybe 11/28/19 - 12/18/19. Thanks.

Hi :) I can only book BWV that far out, and unfortunately, there are no studios available for more than 2 consecutive nights. There are still 1 bdrm accommodations available...

Is there availability for a 1 bedroom BWV for 12/8 to 12/12?
Yes, 1 bdrm garden/pool view for 4 nights, check in 12/8, check out 12/12 (112 points) or 5 nights, checking out on 12/13 (140 points). If you wish to proceed, I will need names and addresses of all guests, a phone number and email address, and the ages of any children. I can then secure the reservation, and will send you my contract by email. I require a 50% deposit via PayPal friends and family, along with the signed contract, within 48 hours.

Yes, 1 bdrm garden/pool view for 4 nights, check in 12/8, check out 12/12 (112 points) or 5 nights, checking out on 12/13 (140 points). If you wish to proceed, I will need names and addresses of all guests, a phone number and email address, and the ages of any children. I can then secure the reservation, and will send you my contract by email. I require a 50% deposit via PayPal friends and family, along with the signed contract, within 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter