340 BLT and 300 CCV Points For Rent $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be there from
8/31-9/1
We prefer to stay at animal kingdom
There are a total of 6 adults and 1 child
WE can do two studios or one 2 bedroom.
We are ok with only staying partial days there as we know it is last minute. We can stay at another hotel on the other days.
Let me know whatever you can do.

Was told 2 bedroom was avaulble on 8/31-9/1 at animal kingdom. Would like to
Book it ASAP. Please contact me as it still won’t let me pm you or let me know how to contact via pm

Looking for poly studios. I see the availability tool and spoke with A DVC agent recently who said they are available. I will take them if you can just give me enough time to pm you later this evening.

room1: 8/26-8/31 (5 nights - 108 points)
room2: 8/29-8/31 (2 nights - 45 points)

Last edited:

Sorry, if you have any points left, we are checking again for a family of 5 on August 31st. Thank you very much

We have points for rent that must be used for check out by 9/1/19. We are asking $10 per point. They can be used at any DVC resort based on availability.
Hi, Do you have any points left for a studio at any of the DVC Resorts at Disney World for Sun Aug 25th - Thur Aug 29th? Thanks!

Hello! I am looking for one night at Boulder Ridge in a 2BR dedicated. As of 4:30 on 8/16, there is availability. I am also open to other 2BR options.

Last edited:
Hi. When do your Bay Lake points expire. I am looking for a transfer of 253 points to use in Aug 2020. Alternatively we would be looking for a reservation for a 2 bed LV at BLT from 8/19/20 - 8/23/20 which is 260 points. The transfer would be our preferred option as we are currently waiting for the 11 month window to open and could then make one complete reservation. Thanks.

Hi. When do your Bay Lake points expire. I am looking for a transfer of 253 points to use in Aug 2020. Alternatively we would be looking for a reservation for a 2 bed LV at BLT from 8/19/20 - 8/23/20 which is 260 points. The transfer would be our preferred option as we are currently waiting for the 11 month window to open and could then make one complete reservation. Thanks.
They are a mixture of current points and banked points. unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to transfer the points but we would be more than happy to help with your reservation.

We are staying in Disney August 31-September 5 and are looking to extend our trip. We can buy directly from Disney, but I'd rather rent points if at all possible. Anything for September 5-8?

Thanks!

Amanda

Hello. I am looking for a 1-bedroom November 6-10. 4 nights would be ideal but we could shorten it if needed

Hello Looking for any room that sleeps 5 for 3/25/20-4/3/20, will take partial dates if the whole time is not available.

Looking for 2/19-2/23, prefer monorail resorts, but open to Epcot area as well. Let me know if anything is available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts