35 Things We Learned on Our Trip to WDW

my butterbeer tip is if you see the cart lines are long, go into the little pub they have (Three Broomsticks) and you have NO wait! I got the frozen kind (It was OK) and I had to wait for them to pour it into my cup and that was it. Meanwhile the cart lines were 30-40 people deep.

We went "to the end" for one of the shows. When the door closed we moved to the center cause we were the only ones in the row (Us and another family. literally 6 people)

I love this post OP ! ( I know it was a while ago, but I could have written it myself:cool1:)

26) Don't eat a heavy meal just before riding RnRC. Wow

My line from last year. "Ooohhh, I wish I hadn't eaten cheesecake for breakfast!" And my stomach lurched a bit more when I saw the "donuts" sign whizz past us.

You need to put your stuff in a locker for:

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
Revenge of the Mummy
MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack

ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE
The Incredible Hulk Coaster
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
Dragon Challenge

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
Revenge of the Mummy
MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack

ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE
The Incredible Hulk Coaster
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
Dragon Challenge

Thank you!!!
Hm, I understand the big coasters...but why Forbidden Journey, and Men in Black? I've never been...but from what it looks on the site, they're the kind of ride where you sit in a thing and watch the screen and feels like you're there

I assume that it has to do with the movement in the ride, and how much stuff falling out of your pocket would mess up the ride or be a safety issue and how often they have had stuff fall out.

FJ moves you all around and I could definitely see it being an issue that stuff would move around. I assume that MIB can swing you about and things could end up on the track.

In Universal, for the rides where they make you use a locker, they are FREE!!!
But they limit how long you can use them for (like 2 hours or something reasonable).

Ohhhh very cool!!! Thanks so much! I haven't really been studying much on universal haha, only going for 1 day while in Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter