$39 Snack Credit Eligible Item?!?

obviously a mistake as the other cakes, identical other than flavor, aren’t eligible.

Among excluded snacks are:

Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter)

Just cause something can be exploited doesn't mean it should be exploited.

obviously a mistake as the other cakes, identical other than flavor, aren’t eligible.

Among excluded snacks are:

Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter)
I’m confused. So its fake? First I thought it was too good to be true then I thought since its only 1 flavor, nobody was buying that flavor so they are trying to get rid of it. Like, when I go to the grocery store, there are heavily discounted items that they are trying to get rid of because food is perishable so this is what I was thinking when I saw this. Because, why else would they choose to make only 1 flavor eligible right?

I’m confused. So it’s fake?
I have no idea where the poster got their info i.e. the screen shot you posted on X.

If it was from disney app, MDE would bet it’s a “printing” mistake. One that has likely already been rectified after hordes of people tried to order after reading that post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter