3rd Presidential Debate on tonight at 9pm EST (Not Political).

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
3rd Presidential Debate on tonight at 9pm EST (Not Political). This is just a friendly reminder like the last thread.
Tune in.
:-)

I told my wife it was 6:00 PST....I will be in the pool....thursday night football.....muted attendance...but real crowd noise....there will be a insect screen between me and the TV..so covid prevention at its finest. On inside edition, Norah said she will make it interstting...so for me...all about that buzzer...no buzzer in the first debate....halloween buzzer in 2nd debate....

"The suspense is killing me....I hope it lasts"🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

I'll probably watch the first few minutes because I think it may get interesting at the open.

But we've already voted too, so I doubt we'll watch much of it.

Won't change my vote as I have already voted but will try to watch for a bit.
We have a lot of local races and ballot propositions here that I still need to sort through. And one thing I have learned in 63 years is a whole lot can happen at the last minute that would change my mind on a vote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!