4 Adults Which Building

Not much difference, honestly. Its a quick and easy walk between the two, as they are connected on floor 3, so no significant advantages in terms of location.

Waimea is slightly smaller so may be a little quieter. Closer to the parking garage, spa, adult pool, and Ulu Café.

Ewa is closer to the store, Makahiki, Olelo Room, Off the Hook, Aunty's, and Ama Ama. Its also is closer to the lawn where the luau is held so some rooms have views of that. Our room in Ewa overlooked the courtyard of the convention space, which was fun for people watching.

As @nkereina said above, there really isn't much difference between the two wings. One is slightly longer than the other (so possibly longer walk from elevators, or not) but that's pretty much it. I wouldn't stress about it. Having said all that, we prefer the Waimea tower simply because its closer to the adult pool where we spend much of our time. Again, its not a huge difference.

Thanks for your comments.
I would rather be next to the adult pool and parking but island views I’m thinking would be better in Awa Wing. Do you agree ?

Thanks for your comments.
I would rather be next to the adult pool and parking but island views I’m thinking would be better in Awa Wing. Do you agree ?

Both towers are angled the same but face opposite directions. I'm wondering now if there are any true island views in Waianae tower. When I think about it, both towers are angled the same but face opposite directions. I'm picturing the views from Waianae to face the front entrance and the Four Seasons. On the Ewa side, there is no building adjacent to it (yet) so there's a better chance of getting a "true" island view. This is all my best guess based on how I remember the resort - maybe someone else can confirm.

I'm wondering now if there are any true island views in Waianae tower. When I think about it, both towers are angled the same but face opposite directions. I'm picturing the views from Waianae to face the front entrance and the Four Seasons.
What about the section of the Waianae tower that is closer to the base of the "U"? Aren't there units on the side overlooking the parking lot that would really just be an island view?

What about the section of the Waianae tower that is closer to the base of the "U"? Aren't there units on the side overlooking the parking lot that would really just be an island view?

Yeah, I'm picturing the rooms in Waianae closest to the front lobby would overlook the front entrance and sidewalk, and the parking ramp/lot. As you move down the hallway, I assume some rooms overlook the hydrotherapy gardens of the spa and then the rest would face Four Seasons. I'd think any of these could be considered "island view".

Ewa tower has much better and bigger balconies. We always get an ocean view, 9th floor or above in the 50 series. But you could get island view in the 50 series too I think. You want rooms in the 50 series if possible because the balconies are better. That means 950; 952: 954, etc,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter