4 day cruise......need disney ties

HLFDZN

<font color=6600CC>I can pick up stuff with my toe
I have already decided not to lug 5 suits with for my boys since it is not recommended for the 4 day, but I would like to dress them nice for Tritons. I was thinking it would be cute to have all the boys and my hubby in dress shirts with Disney ties. I can't find Disney ties for boys anywhere. Does anyone know where I could find them? I don't live near the theme parks. I am hoping to get a really nice family picture done and would like us all to coordinate..thanks Melissa

Originally posted by HLFDZN
I have already decided not to lug 5 suits with for my boys since it is not recommended for the 4 day, but I would like to dress them nice for Tritons. I was thinking it would be cute to have all the boys and my hubby in dress shirts with Disney ties. I can't find Disney ties for boys anywhere. Does anyone know where I could find them? I don't live near the theme parks. I am hoping to get a really nice family picture done and would like us all to coordinate..thanks Melissa

Try clicking on to this link.

http://2002ties.com/ties/indexfiles/child.html

or you can check out this thread:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=440325&highlight=Boys+Mickey+Mouse+Ties

Thanks Verandah man!!

I am going to be ordering ties from there real soon! 11 yr old wasn't real thrilled about Wionnie the Pooh though. I need to try a regular size tie on him and see if we can make it work. He likes baseball and there were some real cute Mickey baseball only in Mens. Thanks Melissa

I too was looking for the last 4 years for a boys Mickey tie to coodinate with Dad. Finally gave up on the last cruise, brought 2 men's ties and cut the one smaller for my nephew. It was not too hard, just allot of hand sewing. But he matched his Dad! Wish that tie site would do more Disenty, hard to get a 9 yo in Winnie The Pooh.

Have you tried ebay? I was just on there looking for ties for my husband and there were a ton. I thought I saw some boys but not sure. They also had Mickey bow ties, those might work?

Thanks for all the ideas. I guess I am not the only one who gets kind of out of control when it comes to coordinating the clothes. The pictures look so much nicer when everyone has similar colors. The idea of cutting it down made a lot of sense. He is 11 and about 5 foot. As for ebay I did see some, I think the ones that I saw were too small but I am going to keep looking. As far as Winnie the pooh.....he would wear it to please me, but I could tell by the tone of his voice it was like a huge eyeroll LOL. I have an old one that will fit his brother ( much smaller twin) with Mickey and soccer which he already said was "cool" Thanks again for the ideas..I hope to post a picture when we get back..Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter