4-day Wonder June 27, 04

It looks like there willbe alot of kids my age going on the cruise...Cool~! I am very athleic and love basketball!!!!! you will never catch me tanning ... Im always in the water..... aslo i have a horse and i go in competition and i pay soccer too!i just hope there will be ppl who will play 2 on 2 bball!

Shelly- I'm scott and katrina's 12 yo daughter. My name is Stephanie. I play basketball and soccer 2. Like you i am almost 13. i hope i can meet you on the cruise.:wave2:

Hey Stephanie Whats Up?! i am 12 almost 13 with blonde hair and hazel eyes i am short (4'11")! Hahaha i hope to meet u on the cruise to do u have instant meesiging(aim) or aol instant messinge?) If so what is your screen name..... Mine is Lilncrazywampole

I can't wait to meet you. It seems like we have soooooo much in common, except for the fact that i'm REALLY tall (5'7") so i think you'll be able to recognize me.:D My screen name for AIM is koolaid4mee. I won't be on that often because i'll be too busy packing today. I'll see you in a couple of days. Bye:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter