4 months and still no refund-Advice?

jmcross

One way to get tagged is to have a tag sale :)
As the title suggests, I canceled my DLP trip 4 months ago. I got most of it back except the deposit. They said that was a special form and that deposits take longer to refund. I keep calling and they keep saying there’s a backup and that it is taking a long time. 4 months now. I don’t know what else I can do. Thoughts?

I'm in the same boat as you. I cancelled my trip 14 weeks ago and haven't gotten my refund either. I've called a few times too.

In addition, I have gotten several emails saying that I owe additional money, and about my check-in and Magical Shuttle. When I go to the website, however, it says my reservation is cancelled.

Any suggestions are welcome.

That sucks. The only I can think of is to call and get angry. It's not my preferred route, and it should be done without yelling at the CM you have on the phone. Asking for supervisors and callbacks, that kind of thing. Not guaranteed to work, but staying nice usually doesn't speed up things.

What you actually need is to get the CM on the phone who cares, the one who wants to go the extra mile.

I'm happy to report that my refund finally arrived!
Hopefully the pandemic will be over soon and I will be able to plan another trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts