4 Parks 1 day

cheerupem0kidx0x

Mouseketeer
Some of yall will probably laugh at me and most of yall will think I am totally crazy but I want to know if this has ever been done lol. Has anyone ever tried 4 parks in 1 day on Christmas Day? I ask because we will only have 2 days there, one of which is Christmas Eve and we will be spending it at MK all day. So...for Christmas Day I thought itd be kinda awesome to see if we can visit all 4 parks but the logical side of me says probably not possible. My plan would be maybe Epcot at RD, ride Soarin and maybe 1 other ride..then FP at AK for Pandora and Expedition Everest, then Tower of Terror at HS and maybe one or 2 other things, then by the end of the day hope that MK won't be at total capacity and we can watch the fireworks or just do whatever we can fit in? Lol...ok I know its not a realistic dream..but its a dream

Some of yall will probably laugh at me and most of yall will think I am totally crazy but I want to know if this has ever been done lol.

It has been done (and has been discussed here on the boards) many, many times.

Just do a search to find a lot of discussion.
Much, not too long ago.

There are some who have visited 1-4 WDW parks, then, boarded a plane and visited both Disneyland parks in Anaheim on the same day.

Last edited:
It's doable and the amount you can do in each park is obviously depends on crowds so Christmas Day will be tough to get in more than an attraction or two at each park. I don't know how often MK closes for capacity on Christmas Day, but it would be a concern for me - should be something you can research and find out.

I plan on doing 4 parks in 1 day at the end of my upcoming trip, but it's 10 days. I don't think I would bother on a 2 day trip because you are going to be spending a lot of time getting from one park to the other and spending that much time in transit when you have so little park time to begin with wouldn't be my first choice. If you do it though, have fun and good luck!

I did 4 parks in 1 day last year for my birthday in May. We did not do many rides - I just really wanted to go in do a few attractions and most important get our photo taken in each park on my birthday. We had AP's so photopass was included. It was a great day.

I think it's very realistic although with crowds you may ride less than you think due to the waits. Park hours will be long that day which helps. We've done four parks in one day several times, it's a lot of fun!

My crazy son has done his "big day" several times. This entails him visiting all four parks, every resort, both water parks and Disney Springs in the same day. He literally started his day about 6:00 a.m. and finished his last resort (Grand Floridian) and met up with us at MK about 1:00 a.m. Like I said he's crazy in an intense kinda way!

I told him the other day that for his 25th birthday we're doing the four WDW parks and Disneyland in the same day. Gives me two years to figure that out and psych myself up lol.

I might be doing this on the 4th of July -- the plan is 3 right now, but I started thinking about maybe trying for all 4.

Right now, it's supposed to be: AK/EP/MK/AK (back to AK because the car will be parked there and we want to see Pandora at night -- we'll be using the Express transportation -- finger-crossed that it's good weather that day and we can actually utilize Express for all hops). But I might try to do: AK/HS/EP/MK/AK. We'll see...

We just did it Memorial weekend (Sunday). Actually, we started and ended at Ak-so 5 parks. We used express transportation and our goals were at least 1 ride, one snack/meal, and a photopass photo in each park. It was tons of fun!

Some of yall will probably laugh at me and most of yall will think I am totally crazy but I want to know if this has ever been done lol. Has anyone ever tried 4 parks in 1 day on Christmas Day? I ask because we will only have 2 days there, one of which is Christmas Eve and we will be spending it at MK all day. So...for Christmas Day I thought itd be kinda awesome to see if we can visit all 4 parks but the logical side of me says probably not possible. My plan would be maybe Epcot at RD, ride Soarin and maybe 1 other ride..then FP at AK for Pandora and Expedition Everest, then Tower of Terror at HS and maybe one or 2 other things, then by the end of the day hope that MK won't be at total capacity and we can watch the fireworks or just do whatever we can fit in? Lol...ok I know its not a realistic dream..but its a dream
We've done 3 or 4 parks in one day several times but we always do this in the off season.
Christmas day is going to be insanely busy already and parks can hit max capacity early in the day.
I would hate to leave one park to hop over to another only to find that it was closed for admission due to hitting max capacity.

Like others have said it has been done many times and posted on the boards many times. I don't think you will succeed on Christmas day since the parks typically hit max capacity by 10AM. I personally wouldn't do it because it just doesn't sound fun on any day of the year.

I think it's very realistic although with crowds you may ride less than you think due to the waits. Park hours will be long that day which helps. We've done four parks in one day several times, it's a lot of fun!

My crazy son has done his "big day" several times. This entails him visiting all four parks, every resort, both water parks and Disney Springs in the same day. He literally started his day about 6:00 a.m. and finished his last resort (Grand Floridian) and met up with us at MK about 1:00 a.m. Like I said he's crazy in an intense kinda way!

I told him the other day that for his 25th birthday we're doing the four WDW parks and Disneyland in the same day. Gives me two years to figure that out and psych myself up lol.

That sounds awesome! I would love to do that someday!

We just did it Memorial weekend (Sunday). Actually, we started and ended at Ak-so 5 parks. We used express transportation and our goals were at least 1 ride, one snack/meal, and a photopass photo in each park. It was tons of fun!

What is express transportation? I haven't heard of that. If we do it our goal would be 1-2 rides in each park and at least 1 photopass pic in each park. Food wed probably just grab whatever is quick and easy as we get hungry.

Thanks guys! I know 4 parks in 1 day has been done before I just didn't know if anyone had tried specifically on christmas day. I know parks can close to capacity but is there any way to check if they are closed prior to wasting time transporting over there? Christmas eve we are spending entirely in MK and that is really what our goal of the trip is, so whatever we do christmas day would just be a bonus. I definitely want to check out pandora thats why I'd use fastpass in AK. But other than that, if we didn't make it to anywhere else specific id be ok with it. I doubt I'll be able to talk DH into trying this so realistically we will probably do AK in the morning and hop to epcot in the afternoon if we can. But I'm gonna try to talk him into this cause I think it'd be fun to attempt and bragging rights if we accomplish it lol.

I've never been on Christmas day, so I can't speak for the crowds, but I would think that express transportation would be worth your money if you really want to do this on Christmas day. Express transportation allows you to go from park to park by bus from backstage areas allowing you to enter the next park without going to security. It will save valuable time out of your day avoiding long waits in line at security. And the buses run on a schedule, so you won't have to wait for a bus not knowing when it arrives.

My friend and I used the express transportation to do four parks in one day in March, and we hit at least two attractions in each park, and posed for a photopass picture. We finished our adventure in Epcot by about 3:00.

I'm not sure if doing this on Christmas would be realistic, especially if you are hoping to hit E ticket rides in each park. I think I'd be too afraid of the parks being at capacity to really enjoy the experience.

I've never been on Christmas day, so I can't speak for the crowds, but I would think that express transportation would be worth your money if you really want to do this on Christmas day. Express transportation allows you to go from park to park by bus from backstage areas allowing you to enter the next park without going to security. It will save valuable time out of your day avoiding long waits in line at security. And the buses run on a schedule, so you won't have to wait for a bus not knowing when it arrives.

My friend and I used the express transportation to do four parks in one day in March, and we hit at least two attractions in each park, and posed for a photopass picture. We finished our adventure in Epcot by about 3:00.

I'm not sure if doing this on Christmas would be realistic, especially if you are hoping to hit E ticket rides in each park. I think I'd be too afraid of the parks being at capacity to really enjoy the experience.

Thats cool I had no idea they even had express transporation! I tried to google it (my work computer wont load the official disney site so cant check there right now) and saw it was $15, I am assuming that is per person? Might be worth it if we end up doing it! Thanks

Yes there is a whole thread on the express transportation. FYI it is $19/person/day. There is an option for the week at $29/person. If you are going to park hop more than one day then I would do the week pass.

I did four parks one day during one of my trips last summer! We didn't have a lot of pre-expectations, however--ideally we would have ridden at least one ride in each park, but we ended up riding a couple in MK, DHS, and AK and just walking the World Showcase in Epcot! It was a hot, crowded day in July but this was a super fun change of pace! We threw in a couple resort hops as well on the monorail loop to cool off. Totally do it! At the very least it's a great photo-op.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter