$40/n more for Club?

Aisling

<font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your
DELUXE ROOM 2 QUEEN BEDS 500 Sq Ft Large Living Area Contemporary Decor includes pullout Sofa Sleeps up to 5
Rate Details 439.00 2195.00

CLUB ROOM 2 QUEEN BEDS Sleeps up to 5 Special Benefits include Continental Brkfst Fitness center access Evening beer wine
Rate Details 479.00 2395.00

For Dec. 26th through the 31st, these are the prices. It's $40 a night more for Club. Does that sound strange?? I thought Club level was around $100 more a night. And during Christmas week! Am I missing something? There will be 2 adults and 3 teens going, and I'm still deciding which room to take, Deluxe or Club.

Edited to add: the deluxe room says it sleeps 5 with a pull-out sofa. The Club says it sleeps up to 5. It doesn't mention a pull-out sofa. How do non-deluxe rooms accommodate that 5th person?

The Deluxe Room is larger and more expensive than the standard room in Club. Your Club Room rate is for a standard room on Club Level. The other room is a Deluxe Room. So you are paying about $100 more for Club Level over a standard room. I would go for the Deluxe if you want space, and Club Level if you want convience.

I love love love the deluxe rooms at HRH. For your group I would go for the extra space. The club room has 2 queens and you can rent a roll-away for $25 extra a night or bring an inflatable mattress for the 5th person. If you do decide to book club you can request a deluxe on CL (same $) but that isn't decided until check-in, so its a gamble.

The Deluxe Room is larger and more expensive than the standard room in Club. Your Club Room rate is for a standard room on Club Level. The other room is a Deluxe Room. So you are paying about $100 more for Club Level over a standard room. I would go for the Deluxe if you want space, and Club Level if you want convience.

Yes, but isn't $40 a night extra for Club a bargain? I just want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding something. I'm leaning towards the extra room of the deluxe, but I thought wow, $40 a night is a steal considering breakfasts for the 5 of us, without even adding in the evening offerings and drinks.

I love love love the deluxe rooms at HRH.
:thumbsup2

Yes, but isn't $40 a night extra for Club a bargain? I just want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding something. I'm leaning towards the extra room of the deluxe, but I thought wow, $40 a night is a steal considering breakfasts for the 5 of us, without even adding in the evening offerings and drinks.

:thumbsup2

It would be if you were getting a deluxe on club. The deluxe room is so much larger than the std club room. So you see it as only $40 more a night but I see it as $40 more a night and a lot lesser room so that lessens its worth for me. If you want to compare apples to apples price a std (garden or poolview room) and then price a CL room, thats the actual difference.

Ok, now I understand!
So I've decided to get the Deluxe room, and use that extra money to set up our own little Club area, with our own snacks and drinks.

Thanks for your help. The extra space is definitely more worth it to us.
I'm really getting excited!

Ok, now I understand!
So I've decided to get the Deluxe room, and use that extra money to set up our own little Club area, with our own snacks and drinks.
Thanks for your help. The extra space is definitely more worth it to us.
I'm really getting excited!

Thats exactly what we do! Happy to help. :) It is exciting when our plans start taking shape.

DELUXE ROOM 2 QUEEN BEDS 500 Sq Ft Large Living Area Contemporary Decor includes pullout Sofa Sleeps up to 5
Rate Details 439.00 2195.00

CLUB ROOM 2 QUEEN BEDS Sleeps up to 5 Special Benefits include Continental Brkfst Fitness center access Evening beer wine
Rate Details 479.00 2395.00

For Dec. 26th through the 31st, these are the prices. It's $40 a night more for Club. Does that sound strange?? I thought Club level was around $100 more a night. And during Christmas week! Am I missing something? There will be 2 adults and 3 teens going, and I'm still deciding which room to take, Deluxe or Club.

Edited to add: the deluxe room says it sleeps 5 with a pull-out sofa. The Club says it sleeps up to 5. It doesn't mention a pull-out sofa. How do non-deluxe rooms accommodate that 5th person?

the basic room rate is for 2 adults and 3 under 18 years old.

if you have more than 2 adults, there is an additional $25 charge per night for each adult.

The Deluxe room sounds exactly what we need :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info _ I hadn't come across this room category before - there are usually the 4 (Dh & our 2 DDs 10 & 6) of us but this October my 16 year old niece is coming too and I was a bit dubious about squeezing her into a 'regular' room.

Off to check out how many more $$$s it is - any chance of AP rates ???!

I had a deluxe on club level (can't reserve one.....can only request it on the reservation and maybe get lucky;) )

for an idea of space....look at the pics on my trip report - it worked great with our family 39, 37, 12, 7, 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter