$49 shearton safari

giggler

Mouseketeer
having looked at these great rates from webmaster pete, i have 2 questions
1, do you get written confirmation or do you just turn up with your credit card at the hotel
2, has anyone else booked these great rates as im a bit dubious cause ive had a problem with hotel booking on the net(although it wasnt with dreams unlimited)

giggler:Pinkbounc

Hi giggler

I think I can address your first concern and will let a DreamsRES client address your second.

When you book through Dreams Unlimited Travel using our DreamsRES system you first get an immediate, online quote that will let you know the actual price of the resort/room you requested along with a statement letting you if the room you want is available for the dates you requested. This is an actual quote that shows all charges, including tax and any applicable fees charged by the resort. There are no fees for using our online booking service.

If you decide you are happy with the pricing and the room is available you will be asked to supply some personal information along with your credit card information to secure the reservation. This is all done on a secure page for your protection.

Next you will receive a preliminary email confirmation from Dreams Unlimited Travel stating that your reservation has been received and processed. It will also let you know that we need to then forward your information to the hotel so they can input you in their system. Once you are entered into the hotel's system you will receive a second, final confirmation email from Dreams Unlimited Travel with all the specifics of your reservation as well as the confirmation number from the hotel.

This may seem complicated but in actuality it usually takes less than 24-hours from the time you enter your reservation information to the time you receive your final confirmation. If at that time you still feel you would like to confirm that your reservation has been processed properly we provide you with the telephone number of the hotel.

I hope this helps to answer some of your questions.

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter