4th JULY options...

Dan Bee

Earning My Ears
Have read lots about how busy 4th July can be, but just wondering how busy the weeks before and after normally are?

Looking at 2020 the 4th July falls on a Saturday, so would it be correct to assume that the longer weekend period of say Thursday 2nd July to Tuesday 7th July will be crazy but outside that would be more manageable?

Given how hot it will likely be, the plan is to do mornings and evenings in the parks with a break back at our resort during the middle of the day. Definitely worried that over the 4th July weekend that won't be possible.

We went last July 3-14 and never once felt it was crowded. We didn't go into the parks until 7/5. Had a great time. July is not that crowded anymore.

plus with star wars opening the following month I bet a lot of people will wait to visit till Aug. We went for Easter and it was not crowded at all which we found odd. Usually on Easter MK gets over crowded by 10a.m. not this year.

I went July 4 two years and found it busy, but not terrible. We rope dropped in the mornings, went back to the resort mid-day, and headed back out in the evening. As long as you plan well, it shouldn't be an issue. It's not like spring break. :)

My family and I visited Disney World last year for 9 days during the July 4 holiday. We avoided the parks during July 4, and the days before and after were moderately crowded. It was practically empty in Fantasy Land (Magic Kingdom), on a Sunday morning during our visit. Started to get super crowded after 10:30 am or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter