4th of July String Lights??

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
OK, I'm hunting for just plain, red, white, and blue string lights. I can't seem to find any locally, and the ones I've seen online have been "expensive".

Come on, at Christmastime, I can get a string of 100 any color you want for $2.49, how come the same string with red, white, and blue costs $12.99 in June????

Any ideas????

Old Time Pottery, Hobby Lobby, Sam's Club and Wal- Mart is where we get all our lights.

I believe we sell them at Menards. I will check for sure and see what the price is. If you want them I can pick them up for you.

I've decided not to worry about it. I'll just put up my blue lights and get a couple of strings of 4th of July Mickey Mouse lights when I get there.

I do have several "lots" of strings of regular Christmas lights floating around the attic. I "may" get industrious and do some bulb swapping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter