"5 Days to Midnight" slipped under Regan coverage!

MK Familystone

DIS Veteran
HI ALL!
I'm not a big political follower so with the blitz of coverage by the networks on President Regan, I popped over to the Sci Fi Channel and got hooked on the Mini Series "5 days to Midnight" which had me glued to my seat last four nights.
Highly recommend you research the Sci Fi channel listings in your area and try to take in the series.
If you were at all a NERO WOLF Fan which aired on A&E a couple of years ago, you will enjoy this story in a modern setting including some of the actors of the Wolf series, this a good Murder Mystery with a scientific twist along the lines of an Agatha Christie murder mystery.
The Sci Fi Channel had a website interactive tease to go along with the Mini Series each night.
As an example : the first night the newspaper in the show was dated June 7th 2004 and the following nights the date of each day apeared for the rest of the week I some form during the show, giving the viewer that this was a live broadcast, like
a twist of virtual reality while watching the show.
One pleased FAN!
ENJOY!!!

"THE MAGIC HAPPENS!!!"
:jester: :jester: :jester:

They're going to show it in its entirety on Sunday night.

I will admit I am not a SciFi geek. I was proud to say I never say a complete episode of anything on the SciFi channel before but my DH (who watches SciFi channel EVERY chance he gets) told me Tuesday night about a show he say that he really liked and had him intriqued. He told me about and and dang if I did not end up watching the entire "5 Days".
Now for the weird thing. Even after the whole stinking mini-series was over I still did not "get it". If you missed one statement, which I did, you got no explanantion. My DH had to tell me what Timothy Hutton said and then I still had to have him explain it to me. I have come to the conclusion I am too stupid for SciFi - I am going back to HGTV thank you very much.
Did everyone else "get it"?

Yes, good show!
We started watching Monday......got to see previews at the movie theater. That's what alerted us to it.
I have always liked Timothy Hutton.
It took place in Everett, WA.....every close to where I live :) That was fun.

"Thanks SugarBear for the headsup about the repeat Sunday!

The Beautiful Weather around the Northeast made it hard to stay inside and read the paper.
Tonite I clicked around the Broadband and happily stumbled onto Sci Fi and the scene with the daugther looking for the dog of the women who dead in the car crash.
The Ending Episode lefts the door open for a regular series along the "Fugitive" and "Nero Wolf" so a conlusion is incomplete.
The science was a little weak but story line was Great!
Only suggestion I have is watch the entire series with output surfing to other stations at the breaks.
"ENJOY!!!"
"THE MAGIC HAPPENS!!!"
:jester: :jester: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter