5 in RP or split stay @ PBH?

M

muttngeff

We're meeting a group in 2 weeks @ RP & we're supposed to stay there for 5 nts. I really wanted PBH since we have a 16, 12, & 9 yr old along--larger room/bathroom etc. I happened to luck into AP rate of $189 for PB deluxe for 3 of the nights. Should we split our stay or just keep the RP ressie?

We'll be spending 2 full days at IOA for sure--RP is closer right?

thanks!

I have to say that five in a room at RPR will be tight. It's not impossible, obviously, but the rooms are quite a bit smaller than PBH. I'm pretty sure the RPR room is 335 square feet, while a deluxe room at PBH is about 500 square feet. It might be worth it to switch.

RPR is closer to IOA.

I think you are going to be squished!!!!!!! The HRH with the deluxe room would be your best bet. It has two queens and a double pull out couch.

I can only DREAM for the HR with all that room--there's a HUGE gathering based there during our stay--they booked the place up completely months ago. Those RP rooms just look SOO tiny to me.

We stayed at RP and there was 5 of us......... me, dh, and our 3 sons....... 17, 15, 4 (at the time) and we got a roll away........ we had plenty of room.......... we didn't spend a lot of time in the room however......... but it is VERY possible to do.

IMHO, I have to disagree that there will be "plenty of room" with five in a room at RPR. These rooms are not big and if you add a rollaway, it is going to be tight. There's only so much you can do with 335 square feet of space. Just my two cents, of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter