5 Things You've Never Done

I'm not positive but I think it was the attraction with the highest number of animatronics. It might still hold that record. Does anyone know?

Quick google search showed it had 188 audio-animatronics which is the highest number of could find. I was thinking America sings might have more but apparently it only had 115

Any other thoughts?

Being a local now, and coming almost every summer as a kid, there are STILL things i haven't done yet and are still running today. I really need to breeze through them someday.

Hall of presidents...country bear jamboree...etc.

I would like to eat in each country in Epcot. My dad loves Germany, so we always eat there. I ate once at the quick service in China. Thats it.
I always said I also need to expand my World Showcase dining experiences - Germany is always a "must do" for me, as is Tangierine Cafe. I slowly ate other places over they years, as I reminded myself to do so - Chefs de France, in Italy back when it was still Alfredo's, and treated a friend to Teppan Edo as a "congrats for passing the Sgt's exam". Also used to eat at the QS Japanese place when it was something that starts with a "Y", and Le Cellier a long time ago, back when still 1 table service. I think - for me personally - it's a question of wanting to get food I CAN'T get near me at home, or it's very hard to get. So - places like Italy and China just don't cut it. But I realize I should still work on expanding my reach (and my waistline). :o

I've only been twice, so there's a lot I haven't done. Of what I wanted to do, here's the top five, but no particular order amongst them:

1) Toy Story Mania
2) Tom Sawyer's Island
3) Made it around the World Showcase
4) Done any of the non-park activities in the Resort like mini golf or horseback riding
5) The movie stage shows - Lion King, Nemo, Beauty and the Beast.

Honorable mention - I've heard so much 'hating' on Stitch that now I want to go on it just to see what it is on the inside.

I've only been twice, so there's a lot I haven't done. Of what I wanted to do, here's the top five, but no particular order amongst them:

1) Toy Story Mania
2) Tom Sawyer's Island
3) Made it around the World Showcase
4) Done any of the non-park activities in the Resort like mini golf or horseback riding
5) The movie stage shows - Lion King, Nemo, Beauty and the Beast.

Honorable mention - I've heard so much 'hating' on Stitch that now I want to go on it just to see what it is on the inside.
We LOVE Stitch! Sure, it's weird. It's out of place. BUT it's cold, it's dark, and I mean IT'S STITCH.

Been on 9 trips with my kids, so we've done most things.

1) Tom Sawyer Island - no desire whatsoever
2) Swiss Family Treehouse - same reason as above
3) Rafiki Planet Watch - never got around to it
4) mini-golf - always on our plans but never do it
5) Wilderness Explorers - kids too old now

I didn't start going until the late 90s so there's a lot that I never did before that obviously. But starting from when I started going…

1. Country Bears. I think I finally have to rectify that this upcoming trip.

2. Swiss Family Treehouse - I have no interest in this one… ever.

3. China/France/Canada shows - There's so much to do in WS, I just see no reason to spend time watching poorly-aged (from what I've heard) videos.

4. Hoop Dee Doo Review - I know people love it but I could never see myself spending the money for something like that.

5. Tom Sawyer's Island - Might do this one on the upcoming trip… But it's nothing that I'm dying to try.
We finally did Tom Sawyer Island this past trip and it was a major highlight for my kids (5 and 7)! Definitely recommend it for kids that age.

If I'm limiting it to just rides/attractions inside the parks and not including any other onsite activities like tours and restaurants:

(1) Hall of Presidents, although I think we're going to try this in November
(2) Ellen's Energy Adventure
(3) Kali River Rapids
(4) Tom Sawyer's Island
(5) Swiss Family Treehouse

1. Kali River Rapids
2. Peter Pans Flight
3. Astro Orbiter
4. Flights of Wonder-
5.Liberty Square Riverboat

At Magic Kingdom:
  1. Flag Retreat
  2. Afternoon Parade
  3. Evening Fireworks
  4. Dapper Dans
  5. Swiss Family Robinson Tree House
At Epcot:
  1. Mission Space
  2. Turtle Talk with Crush
  3. Japan
  4. American Pavilion
  5. Morocco
At Hollywood Studios:
  1. One Man's Dream
  2. Star Wars Fireworks
  3. Brown Derby
  4. Frozen Singalong
  5. Hollywood & Vine
At Animal Kingdom:
  1. Everest
  2. DiVine
  3. Yak & Yeti
  4. Tiffins
  5. Kali River Rapids
Out of Parks:
  1. Miniature Golf
  2. Characters in Flight
  3. Splitsville
  4. La Nouba
  5. Movie at Fort Wilderness

I suppose Stitch is worth trying just to see what all the chatter is (like Beverly, as @SorcererHeidi mentioned)

The issue I have with it is they took a pretty cool attraction (Alien Encounter) that was deemed too scary - but what they wound up with is still a bit scary for the little kids, but then silly and dumb for adults and so instead of appealing to everyone it sort if is targeted at no one

Yuck. That thing ruins vacations. Never again for this family.

DD and I always do Mission Space. Although I'd love to see them update it, maybe a new mission.

Unfortunately I have to agree with @StraightToDumbo - not because I didn't enjoy it....but because it didn't enjoy me. I think I had to sit about 10 minutes afterwards to recover. And that was the mild version!

1. Done the kitchen sink sundae challenge at Beaches & Cream
  2. Done Characters in Flight at Disney Springs
  3. Mission: Space
  4. Ate at a signature restaurant (unless you count Cinderella's Royal Table)
  5. Seen Illuminations

I suppose Stitch is worth trying just to see what all the chatter is (like Beverly, as @SorcererHeidi mentioned)

The issue I have with it is they took a pretty cool attraction (Alien Encounter) that was deemed too scary - but what they wound up with is still a bit scary for the little kids, but then silly and dumb for adults and so instead of appealing to everyone it sort if is targeted at no one
I've been thinking of a funny story about Alien Encounter for quite some time. I had been hearing about how "jumpy scary" it was for a long time, and planned to see it with a bunch of friends at MVMCP who were down for one of the big "Gatherings" we used to do - hundreds of Disney fans meeting up for a week of fun. Well - I had gotten sick earlier in the evening, so was delayed arriving at MK and the party, but knew I could catch up with friends later, since we had meets carefully planned all evening (with places/times) during MVMCP. I decided to do AE myself, since they had already done it as a big group earlier in the evening. I sat right next to a huge "biker type" dude - bandana, long beard, vest, tats all over - pretty ferocious-looking. When the alien broke out of this container, I jumped and screamed like a little girl, eliciting a huge chuckle from Biker Dude. When the alien licked his head, he jumped too (didn't scream though - gotta give him props for that!), and I stifled my chuckles as best I could. When exiting, he turned around, and in a huge, gruff voice he said "Har, har, har, - it was pretty funny when you jumped and screamed, lady!". I looked him square in the eye, drew myself up to my fluffiest, and said "Yeah, it was funny when you jumped too, dude!!!". After a flash of anger on his face, he chuckled guiltily, smiled embarassedly, and slunk out. Hee Hee Hee. Always makes me laugh to remember that!! :)

1. Seen Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue
2. Gone on the horse-drawn trolley on Main Street
3. Taken a picture with the Mayor of Main Street
4. Seen Yeeha Bob
5. Take in a Dine-In Movie at Disney Springs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!