5 Things You've Never Done

After 5 trips, here are 5 things we still haven't done. The last two trips, we have said we are going to do 1-4 and for one reason or another didn't.

1 - Fantasmic!
2 - Enchanted Tiki Room
3 - Journey Into Imagination
4 - Liberty Square Riverboat
5 - Either of the Water Parks

This past February, we watched Illuminations and Mickey's Philharmagic for the first time.

This was really hard to think about:

1. Swiss Family Treehouse
2. Tom Sawyer's Island
3. liberty riverboat
4. barnstormer
5. stayed at a deluxe resort nor value; stayed at swan and dolphin but that's not technically deluxe/disney.

1. Tom Sawyer's Island
  2. Liberty Square Riverboat
  3. One Man's Dream
  4. Flights Of Wonder
  5. Had a Dole Whip

I always said I also need to expand my World Showcase dining experiences - Germany is always a "must do" for me, as is Tangierine Cafe. I slowly ate other places over they years, as I reminded myself to do so - Chefs de France, in Italy back when it was still Alfredo's, and treated a friend to Teppan Edo as a "congrats for passing the Sgt's exam". Also used to eat at the QS Japanese place when it was something that starts with a "Y", and Le Cellier a long time ago, back when still 1 table service. I think - for me personally - it's a question of wanting to get food I CAN'T get near me at home, or it's very hard to get. So - places like Italy and China just don't cut it. But I realize I should still work on expanding my reach (and my waistline). :o

I think its also about not wanting to be too adventurous on strange foods, and knowing I'm still going around on rides n stuff the rest of the day.
Or not so much strange foods, but big meals.

I didn't start going until the late 90s so there's a lot that I never did before that obviously. But starting from when I started going…

1. Country Bears. I think I finally have to rectify that this upcoming trip.

2. Swiss Family Treehouse - I have no interest in this one… ever.

3. China/France/Canada shows - There's so much to do in WS, I just see no reason to spend time watching poorly-aged (from what I've heard) videos.

4. Hoop Dee Doo Review - I know people love it but I could never see myself spending the money for something like that.

5. Tom Sawyer's Island - Might do this one on the upcoming trip… But it's nothing that I'm dying to try.
I can highly recommend the China movie in WS. It's beautifully shot, very informative and a chance to cool down on a hot day.

1. Night time fireworks at MK (always in bed by then)
2. Visit during evening EMH at MK (sometimes on until 3am in late December but no chance of staying awake!)
3. Lunch/Dinner buffets (not our thing at all, we only do breakfast buffets to meet the characters)
4. Cirque de Soleil (no one else wanted to see it, too expensive)
5. Orange Mission Space (got to the front once and ran out! Will stick with green)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter