$50 Gift Card

joema

Earning My Ears
I hate to start a new thread, but....

For those of you with a car that can't find the deal at the two Orlando Disney's stores, or if they happen to be out of passes, or if you are travelling down I-95 to I-4.....

There's a Disney Store in the Seminole Towne Center in Sanford, FL. Sanford is about 15 miles on the other side of Orlando relative to DisneyWorld. They had plenty of passes. I bought 3 adult 4-day park hoppers and used my three $50 gift certificates to buy a child's 4-day park hopper. Had no problems doing this whatsoever. We also received four t-shirts. They said the deal goes on to November 24th. :D

You would need to take I-4 East from WDW toward Orlando, go through Orlando and beyond about 15 miles. Sanford is right off I-4 and you should be able to see the Seminole Towne Center Mall on the right-hand side. Take the first Sanford exit and you're there. TDS is on the first floor between Sears and Penneys.

Thanks for the directions! We will either stop at the TDS at FL Mall from MCO or drive to the Sanford TDS the next day. Hopefully, they will let me purchase DD with the gift cards.

hi

can you tell me if the t-shirts are decent quality or if they are the real cheap ones. Did you also get one with the childs ticket

thanks

carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter