50+ solo trip. Meet.

I’m booked for May13th-20th, or possibly May 4-11. Hoping my friend can join me, but will be solo if not.
If you and your friend -- or just you -- might like to meet up for any meals, or a show, etc., you're welcome to send me a note! With either of your possible weeks, I'd overlap with part of your trip. I currently have an extra spot open in some of my dining reservations, and could look into adding more spots.

I'm thinking it will end up being 13th-20th. It would be fun to meet up at some point!
My friend would enjoy that also, I'm sure.

Just back from my first solo trip and have booked my next trip for 5/6-5/10. I would love to meet up for lunch or dinner :-)

I’m thinking of going solo to H2O glow night on Thursday, Aug 8th. Has anyone been to this event before?

I'll be solo 13 -26 May (although my daughter might join me for the last few days). It would be lovely to have some company for a meal or drink if possible.
Hi, Irene! I'm there May 8 - 16. Can you meet for dinner at Rose & Crown on May 13? I have an extra spot in my dinner reservation.

Also on evenings of May 14 and May 15, I'll be attending free evening music shows at POFQ and POR. Would you like to join me for those?

You're also welcome to send me a private message.

Looking forward to meeting a few people from this thread, at various times during my upcoming May trip!

As of now, I still have an extra spot in the following dining reservations: May 11 lunch at Sci Fi, May 12 brunch at Raglan Road to watch the Irish step dancers, and dinner at Teppan Edo. If anyone would like to meet up for any of these, you're welcome to send me a message.

Also I have a partly solo trip coming up Oct. 23 - Nov. 3. Will be booking dining for that one soon. Is anyone else going around that time this autumn, who might like to meet up? Feel free to send me a message.

Hi, Irene! I'm there May 8 - 16. Can you meet for dinner at Rose & Crown on May 13? I have an extra spot in my dinner reservation.

Also on evenings of May 14 and May 15, I'll be attending free evening music shows at POFQ and POR. Would you like to join me for those?

You're also welcome to send me a private message.

Sorry forgot to write my message
I’m at POFQ FROM 13th to 24th on a solo trip - would like to meet up with fellow solo Trippies

It was great meeting people from this thread this month! Thanks to all who met up.

My next trips are Oct. 23 - Nov. 3, and Dec. 25 - Jan. 4. Anyone else going during either of those time frames? If anyone might like to meet for some meals, theme park rides, shows, and/or mini-golf, feel free to send me a private message.

I thought it would be fun to have a group of 50+ solo park goers get together. Maybe for an evening meal & then some rides.

I’m out of state & don’t get to WDW as often as I would like so the trip would have to be months in advance. Maybe in November or December??

Just a thought. What do others think?
I am also out of state, would be a great idea. I will be going solo in Oct

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter