CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m assuming it may be a long shot, but would the following be available?

Animal Kingdom
Studio
Check in: Dec 3, 2024
Check out: Dec 6, 2024
There is one night at either OKW or Saratoga open and that would be the 3rd. Cost $180 or $204

Hi I'm trying to get a studio for 2 nights starting 9/9/24. I see BLT available at this time. If you are able to help, I'd appreciate it!

Hi I'm trying to get a studio for 2 nights starting 9/9/24. I see BLT available at this time. If you are able to help, I'd appreciate it!
I see studio for the 9th and 10th of September as well. Totalling $468 If you wish me to book, please provide the information listed in my posting and I will gladly book for you asap This information has to be sent by PM

Last edited:
I am looking for the poly from 2/21/25-2/25/25.
Thanks! Studio standard view.

Hi, is there anything available for 6 adults 1 child for 7/31-8/10/2024?
There is a 2 bedroom available @ OKW sleeps up to 9, 339 pts ($6,102) available Aug 1-10. And same availability Aug 1-10 at Saratoga 333 pts ($5,994). I will tell you OKW has much larger rooms. That's all I could find other than a day or 2 every place else. If you're interested, please let me know asap and PM me all the required info as stated in my posting.

I as! Studio standard view.
Your dates are available 2/21-2/25 standard studio at Poly 106 pts ($1,908) I would need all the info required listed in my Posting. It would have to be sent by PM asap.

I am looking for the poly from 2/21/25-2/25/25.
Thanks! Studio standard view.
HOWEVER I cannot book these dates until July, sorry. Just realized this morning Poly is a 7 mo window for me.

Looking for 12/3-12/7
Bay Lake, Riviera, AKV, Poly
3 Adults
Studio or 1 bed

Thank you!!!!

Looking for 12/3-12/7
Bay Lake, Riviera, AKV, Poly
3 Adults
Studio or 1 bed

Thank you!!!!
I checked your requested resorts and there was nothing at any of them. Saratoga has the 3rd and 4th in a one bedroom. 5th and 6th are taken but the 7th is open which leads me to believe these are being walked. If so, they may open up. I could watch for you???
If you have options as to dates, Riv has 1 bed pref 10-14 (186 pts) AK has 17-20 in a studio or 1 bed 13-21 anyy days.
So let me know

Hi, looking for Sept 19 - 23. Dream would be Sept 19 - 21 in a Poly studio and the 21-23 in a 1 bedroom at Boulder Ridge or AKV, but if that's not possible I'd love the entire trip in a 1 bedroom at Boulder or could consider other resorts as well.

Hi, looking for Sept 19 - 23. Dream would be Sept 19 - 21 in a Poly studio and the 21-23 in a 1 bedroom at Boulder Ridge or AKV, but if that's not possible I'd love the entire trip in a 1 bedroom at Boulder or could consider other resorts as well.
Plugged in all your dates for the 3 resorts with studios and 1 bedrooms. Poly, nothing. Only studios available for 1 day of your dates at other places. BUT, AK Jambo has a 1 bed 19, 20, 21 out 22 and Boulder Ridge has 1 bed 20, 21, 22, out 23 available. So you could do AK for half and BR for the other half. If you would like any of these, I suggest we book asap because dates are getting scarce. I would need all info from my post by PM

P.S. One more option: The 19th is available only one night in a 1 bedroom @ both BLT and Riviera. 19th @ one of them and Boulder Ridge for the remainder of your vacation.

Over 500 pts for rent @ $18 pt. Good @ OKW 11 mo out (thru mid-April, 25) and any other resort 7 mo out (thru mid-Dec, 24) We have been members since '93 and promise to give you a great rental experience! Also, VERY familiar with area and can give helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request, since we have rented many times and quarantee fast service. Payment in full at time of confirmation by check or paypal. Please include resort, type of unit wanted, plus check-in/check-out dates for us to check availability. To make reservation, you need to PM us primary contact, address, email, phone number, other guests and age/gender of children. We will do our very best to get you what you want in a timely fashion. We have access to ALL dates available at ALL Disney resorts.

Over 500 pts for rent @ $18 pt. Good @ OKW 11 mo out (thru mid-April, 25) and any other resort 7 mo out (thru mid-Dec, 24) We have been members since '93 and promise to give you a great rental experience! Also, VERY familiar with area and can give helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request, since we have rented many times and quarantee fast service. Payment in full at time of confirmation by check or paypal. Please include resort, type of unit wanted, plus check-in/check-out dates for us to check availability. To make reservation, you need to PM us primary contact, address, email, phone number, other guests and age/gender of children. We will do our very best to get you what you want in a timely fashion. We have access to ALL dates available at ALL Disney resorts.
Interested in 1 br at OKW in Jan 2025 for 1 week. Have purchased points in past. Thx.

Hello

I am just looking for one night on Feb 7th 2025. I would need the cheapest studio since this is just to crash for the night when I check in the next day at boardwalk villa.
Do you have any available?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter