CLOSED: 500+ Points for Rent as Low as $14.50/pt at AKL, BCV, BRV, OKW, SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for June 18 - 25
Not sure which size room you're interested in, but there are 1BRs and larger available at SSR or a 2BR at OKW. (Also a Copper Creek Cabin and Poly Bungalow.) Kidani has 6 nights in a 1BR Savanna. Please PM me if any of these are of interest!

We are looking for 8 nights arriving March 21 departing March 29, 2020 at Animal Kingdom Lodge 2 bedroom, Standard View. Looks like it will require 333 points. Do you have those still available? Thanks for any help.

We are looking for 8 nights arriving March 21 departing March 29, 2020 at Animal Kingdom Lodge 2 bedroom, Standard View. Looks like it will require 333 points. Do you have those still available? Thanks for any help.
All nights are available in a 2BR Std at both Kidani and Jambo for your dates, and you're right that it would be 333 pts, and I have those points for you (price would be $16/pt). Please pm me if interested and we can take it from there.

What's Aulani looking like in July of this year (2019)? Just trying to see if we can squeeze a quick summer vacation in. 8 adults/3 nights/anywhere in the 07/06-07/13 week. Thanks.

Plans changed slightly and looking for availability either June 10-15 or June 11-15. Looking for a studio or one bedroom for just mom, dad and five year old son. Would love AK, BLT, BC, or anything with accessible park entrance. Thank you

What's Aulani looking like in July of this year (2019)? Just trying to see if we can squeeze a quick summer vacation in. 8 adults/3 nights/anywhere in the 07/06-07/13 week. Thanks.
Currently there's a 2BR Ocean new available for 3 nights checking in 7/6 (252 pts)! Please PM me if interested.

Plans changed slightly and looking for availability either June 10-15 or June 11-15. Looking for a studio or one bedroom for just mom, dad and five year old son. Would love AK, BLT, BC, or anything with accessible park entrance. Thank you
Only SSR or OKW are available, sorry. If interested in a 1BR at those, PM me and we can discuss.

That's available at both Jambo and Kidani and I have the points for you. And yes, it would be 333 points (at $16/pt). Please PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!