50's Primetime Cafe.

Monorail_Man_NJ

DIS Veteran
I know that Be Our Guest and Ohana are always hard to get ADR's.

I've been successful in the past grabbing Ohana. Since I have a little guy he's not interested in Be Our Guest or Akershus since its geared for girls. But I know they are tough as well.

Last trip we stopped in 50's Primetime Cafe for drinks. Seemed really cool the way they yell at you.

I can't seem to grab an ADR for this no matter what dates I try. Even midweek lunch when HS is listed as lightest crowd levels.

Any tips to snag one?

Best advice is to just keep trying. We were able to get last minute ADRs for Ohana, CG Bruch, and if we had wanted it CG dinner. So they are possible you just have to keep trying.

Just be diligent. Also try the touring plans or mouse dining ADR finders. I was able to snag BOG reservations. Just be sure to be able to book the ADR when you get the text/email alert that something opened up as they go quick. You will also get more alerts of open reservations as you get closer to the date since people will cancel. You can also try for Sci-Fi dine in at HS, that's a lot of fun, our kids loved it. You get to dine in a car like you are at a drive in movie. Good luck.

If you're staying on property, ask the concierge. We've gotten a few last minute reservations through them in the past.

I'm guessing they haven't loaded ADRs for your trip dates for it yet. It is ALWAYS the very first restaurant with ADR availability listed regardless of the dates or time I am looking for, I've never seen a time when it wasn't available (we leave in 5 days and it is still showing up as available on every search regardless of the day or time). Unless you have a very large party and that might be the issue, I would just keep checking back.

1. I agree with the above. I have never had a problem getting one there. So perhaps they aren’t out yet.

2. By no means is BoG geared toward girls. Not sure where that comes from.

1. I agree with the above. I have never had a problem getting one there. So perhaps they aren’t out yet.

2. By no means is BoG geared toward girls. Not sure where that comes from.

Its Princess themed correct? Thats why I made that reference. Don't get me wrong I love everything everything Disney (Princess and all) but my little guy not so much. :)

Its Princess themed correct? Thats why I made that reference. Don't get me wrong I love everything everything Disney (Princess and all) but my little guy not so much. :)
There is no Princess theming. The restaurant is a visual replica of the Beast’s castle.

There is no Princess theming. The restaurant is a visual replica of the Beast’s castle.
Beast is available for meet and greets (not Belle).

my 9 year old son will not go near a princess meal (much to my disappointment, lol) but we are doing BoG for dinner. He loves beauty and the beast, just is not into princess face characters AT ALL (like he actively does not want to see them) but would love to meet the beast. He has been to BoG with his dad for lunch and it was a disaster from top to bottom but wants to try it again with me for dinner since I promised him it's a TS with the beast at the end.

And agree, if you're at 180 days and there's nothing available, it's not loaded yet. keep checking back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter