• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50th anniversary questions

purplegoddess

wawaaka in VMK
so is there a specail CD of disneyland music for the 50th anniversary? i woudl love a copy of the music fomr the fireworks show! and when does the celebration end? when will they stop selling the gold mickey hats and stuff?

Yes there is. The clebration is supposed to last for 18 months (it started 05/05/05, so that would end it around 11/05/05. The gold ears and stuff should be around until then.

Yes they have a cd for the 50th. We love it!!! We listen to it everytime we get in the car. It has songs from rides, Walt's opening day speech along with the music to the firework show. Can't say enogh about it. It is a 2 cd set.
The 50th anniversary Lasts for around 15 months i believe, so until Nov. of 2006.I am not definate about the last month.

The CD is called "The Official Album of the Disneyland Resort." I made a topic elsewhere that the CD is great, but you may get a copy with the track listings all mixed up. My sister went back to the Emporium to replace it, but the second copy had two songs mixed up. I guess there's a mass production of error copies, but you won't know until after you purchase it. Regardless, it is a wonderful CD, TWO of them I should say. It's a double disc set. The price is $24.98 plus tax. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter