• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50TH Anniversary Tour "From Imagination to Celebration"

b4u2love

It's a whole new world!
Have anyone done this Tour? If so, can you share your experience? Is this tour worth the price? Was thinking of doing the last tour with VIP seating for the Fireworks.

b4u2love said:
Have anyone done this Tour? If so, can you share your experience? Is this tour worth the price? Was thinking of doing the last tour with VIP seating for the Fireworks.

That was the tour we took on July 19th. Hopefully you will get Nicole as your tour guide. I thought it was worth the price. Backdoored unto POTC, BTMRR, and BLAB, as well as a quick ride on the Ward Kimball. Saw the special presentation and movie in the Opera House, and had a group picture taken in front of the 50th floral Mickey. The seating for the fireworks are great for an over-all effect but you miss some of the projections on the castle. Snack was nice. But I reallly liked the photo, pin and E-ticket booklet.

I've searched the DL website and can't find this one. Where can I get more info. on it? DS did a research project and presentation at school about the life of Walt Disney, and he loves to hear about the park history and Walt's influence on the attractions around the park.

I did this on 8/14 and I agree about getting Nicole, she was great. We did Splash instead of BTMRR though. I really enjoyed the seating, just showed up a few moments before it started and no fighting the crowds.

We did the tour on the 12th and really enjoyed it; Debra was our guide and she had boundless enthusiasm. We did learn some new things and it was fun to get straight onto rides; Splash, Buzz and Big Thunder. The seating for the fireworks was great and we loved the goodies we got, although the pin is blinding. LOL. We have done Walk in Walt's Footsteps and have really enjoyed them both.

I'm still looking for information about this tour. Where can I find it? Cost, times, what it involves?

This Tour is not on the website. You will have to call them to get information on it. It's $55.00 per person and 3.5 hrs long. I called for next week and was told they had two tours one in the morning that would give you 5 attraction rides and the one in the evening (that I'm doing) that gives you 3 attraction rides and VIP seating above the Train Station for the Fireworks at 6PM. Forgot what time the morning one started. I was actually speaking with a manger about the Disneyland tour and she brought this one up and I asked for more info on it and she directed me to the website, I had the site up at the time and told her it wasn't there. She went to the site while I was on the phone and seemed very suprised that it was there. She then said she thought it was on there.

We did this on 08/16/05 and it was totally worth the price! We went on BLAB, BTMRR, HM, the RR to Tomorrowland, and then back to Jungle Cruise due to extra time. We still had 15 minutes before the fireworks to sit and relax. The Jungle Cruise was a bonus since we finished the others so quickly. We met at 6, but didn't get our picture done until about 7. It was $55, but you can get a 20% discount with the Disney Visa. You also get the group picture, a pin, a replica ticket booklet with some info in it, and a snack for the fireworks (chips, an apple, choc chip cookie, and water)

Would this be borning for kids--mine are 7 and 10. I just love the sound of it and the fireworks seating!

We had 2 kids on our tour. A boy about 11 or 12 who stuck with his parents the whole time and a girl about 8 or 9 who stuck to the tour guide like glue. Both enjoyed themselves greatly. The rides are ones that they would like to ride and there isn't too much talking or extra waiting around time except before the movie, but really there is so much to look at that they should be able to entertain themselves for that time period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter