5'1" 375 worried momma

And ty so much for the replies everyone!!! My son and I try to do everything unrestricted so I’m glad to hear about these rides!!!!

Hey everyone first time posting, but I am an Annual Passholder and I have YET tried to go try 7DMT, Everest and Space Mountain in fear of looking like a fool lol. I’m 5’9” 320 recently lost 35 pounds. I carry weight in my belly and butt. Will I be able to ride those? As for FoP haha I haven’t even decided to even try that ride

I'm almost exactly the same size as you, and I'm a classic apple--ALL belly. 7DMT was a bit tight but I had no trouble riding, even the time they insisted DH and I squish in together (we are approx the same size, though he's taller). Absolutely NO issues at all Everest and Space Mountain. I've ridden those significantly heavier with no issues too.

As for Kali, I rode that about 50 lbs heavier both by myself and with my skinny 12-year old goddaughter. The belts are at least a good 60 inches, maybe longer.

I'm almost exactly the same size as you, and I'm a classic apple--ALL belly. 7DMT was a bit tight but I had no trouble riding, even the time they insisted DH and I squish in together (we are approx the same size, though he's taller). Absolutely NO issues at all Everest and Space Mountain. I've ridden those significantly heavier with no issues too.

As for Kali, I rode that about 50 lbs heavier both by myself and with my skinny 12-year old goddaughter. The belts are at least a good 60 inches, maybe longer.
Awesome ty so much. I don’t know why I’m so blah if even trying, I have had some pretty awful experiences at sea World so it’s not fun feeling like that. But the Disney CM are usually good sports about a lot of things

Thanks for your input - our son is a big man and cannot fit on some rides at Six Flags etc, good to know there isn't really an issue at WDW

To ease your mind, I went back and found some ride pics of my Pooh-sized hubby and I enjoying ourselves in WDW. The photographic evidence speaks volumes! For reference, I'm 5'8" and approx 300lbs, hubby is the same height and somewhere in the 350-360 range in these photos.

Us on 7DMT - we are the Pooh-sized people in the superhero shirts (and that's my bro in the car behind us - a regular-sized fellow, about 5'11"):
View attachment 220534

Here we are on RnR (not a flattering face on either of us, but look how comfortably we fit!)
View attachment 220536

Space Mountain Take one with me in front:
View attachment 220537

Space Mountain Take two, me in the back this time:
View attachment 220538

Here we are on Expedition Everest - also a very comfy fit!
View attachment 220539

My brother, me, and my husband in the back row on Test Track.
View attachment 220540

Thank you sooooo much for the photos! Your kindness as eased my fears. Thank you again!

To ease your mind, I went back and found some ride pics of my Pooh-sized hubby and I enjoying ourselves in WDW. The photographic evidence speaks volumes! For reference, I'm 5'8" and approx 300lbs, hubby is the same height and somewhere in the 350-360 range in these photos.

Us on 7DMT - we are the Pooh-sized people in the superhero shirts (and that's my bro in the car behind us - a regular-sized fellow, about 5'11"):
View attachment 220534

Here we are on RnR (not a flattering face on either of us, but look how comfortably we fit!)
View attachment 220536

Space Mountain Take one with me in front:
View attachment 220537

Space Mountain Take two, me in the back this time:
View attachment 220538

Here we are on Expedition Everest - also a very comfy fit!
View attachment 220539

My brother, me, and my husband in the back row on Test Track.
View attachment 220540

Thank you so much for these! What about Flight of Passage? Have you all had any success with riding it?

Watch Pammie Plus Parks on UTUBE- she has great videos for rides and everything else for pooh sized people

OMG! I just watched a few videos.....she's AWESOME! I'm only 5'8 and 230....so it's never been a problem for me. It was always my hubby I worried about. However, at his biggest, which was our last trip in 2015, he was 380 and 6'1. He was able to ride everything comfortably. He's down about 30 pounds now...so I think if he comes...he's going to be good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter