6:00 PS at Jike early enough to make

jdwright13

Mouseketeer
the 9:00 show of Cirque? I'm staying at the AKL, and this day we were planning on doing the AK. Since it close at 5, we figure it would be a good day to head back to the resort, change grab dinner, then head to DD. Since you have to be there 45 minutes early, I was wondering if we would have enough time. Figuring we want finish by about 7:30, catch the bus, then walk over to Cirque. How long do we need to plan dinner? Or should we just do dinner in DD?

If it were me, I'd plan dinner at Jiko another night unless you can drive to DD. Buses to DD are notoriously unreliable, especially now that there is so much construction going on near DD. I wouldn't want to count on one getting me there exactly when I wanted to be there.

You might consider posting your quesiton on the Transportation Board to see what Chip N Dale Express thinks. He's a WDW Transportation Department employee. Believe he used to work on the monorails and now drives one of the buses.

CdS is a great show!

Enjoy!

We left Coronado Springs for Cirque about an hour and 15 minutes early, leaving 30 minutes for travel time, and thinking that we would definitely be there 45 minutes early. By the time the bus came, then had to stop at Boardwalk and then had to go through all the Downtown Disney stops, we got there maybe 30 minutes early. The place was packed with people trying to push their way up the stairs and inside the building. We joined in the crowd and made it to our seats with enough time to buy concessions and see the pre-show entertainment.

Anyway, my point is that I think you have plenty of time. Anything can go wrong with transportation at any time. And if you are not there exactly 45 minutes early, it probably does not really matter.

They just like to make sure everyone is seated by the show time because the entertainers perform in the aisles. If you arrive after starting time you would have to wait until the first part of the performance was finished before you could enter and go to your seats.

:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter