10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Hi Everyone! Joe and I will be in WDW in 32 days, and I can hardly wait!

On Friday, March 23rd, our flight doesn't arrive until 7:40pm. So, as soon as we collect our baggage and rental car, we will head over to the DoubleTree DS, check in and find something to eat...We are thinking about Geyser Point (loved it in November), Blaze Pizza, Jock Lindsey's or Deluxe Burger...

Saturday, March 24th, Julie, Todd and Gia arrive. We have lunch ressies at Homecomin'. After that, we will most likely do some shopping in DS, pop into Jock Lindsey's for a cocktail, swim, and take Gia to AKL to see some giraffes. Dinner is at Rocco's Taco's off site.

Sunday, March 25th, Julie and her family leave. Joe and I have lunch reservations at Raglan Road. Dinner will be at California Grill. We are totally staying to watch HEA.

Monday, Joe and I are having afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian and dinner at Narcoossee's. Again, we will stay to watch HEA.

Tuesday, it's time to head back to Chicago, but not until we've had breakfast with Ariel, Erik, Flynn and Rapunzel...

We won't know Timmy's schedule until a week before we leave, so HOPEFULLY he will be joining us at some of our meals. Depending on his schedule, we may spend some time in a park with him, and I'd like to visit his dorm and meet some of his roommates...This trip is mostly just to hang out, relax and spend time with family. Joe and I are looking forward to sleeping in, shopping, drinking and just enjoying life in Florida for a few days...

I'm about to run out to a basketball game and believe it or not, our March schedule isn't in my head lol, but later I'm going to come back here and see if we'll be in DS or at any of the resorts the same time as you guys :goodvibes

I'm about to run out to a basketball game and believe it or not, our March schedule isn't in my head lol, but later I'm going to come back here and see if we'll be in DS or at any of the resorts the same time as you guys :goodvibes
That would be AWESOME! We'd love to see you and Steve again (and meet your sons).8-)

Quick Real Life Update:
So, I'm watching Walking Dead reruns (Season 7, Episode 1) to be precise. It's the one where Negan gets his revenge...The first time I saw it, we were at the GF (concierge level), and we watched it on Joe's ipad after MNSSHP.
Anyway, 27 days until we are back in Disney!!! I ordered some new clothes today and bought prom dresses for Ali and Ash. I can't believe it's that time of year again!

Last edited:
Looks like Tim is having a blast in his program!

So excited for your upcoming trip. I can't believe its almost here! Your week of food and relaxation sounds just about perfect to me. Sadly we're going to be the mountains with my family that same week. There will 14 of us stuffed into a cabin. Wish me luck :P

Looks like Tim is having a blast in his program!

So excited for your upcoming trip. I can't believe its almost here! Your week of food and relaxation sounds just about perfect to me. Sadly we're going to be the mountains with my family that same week. There will 14 of us stuffed into a cabin. Wish me luck :P
Kari, just take my advice...Bring a few bottles of wine, don't share, and you will do just fine!!!!:drinking1

REAL LIFE UPDATE:

Today is Joe's 50th bday! :bday: Can you all believe it??? He sure can't! 8-) Anyway, we will be going out for sushi later...
Tomorrow, we have a couple's massage scheduled, and then we check into the beautiful Hotel Baker in St. Charles, IL. We plan on spending the weekend relaxing, drinking and eating...
In Disney news, we leave in 15 days!!!!!!:rainbow:

28766_razberryshadylady
29463_hightidenavytropicolada
29463_hightidenavytropicolada

I bought these 2 beauties from Lilly Pulitzer for the upcoming trip...

I can believe it...since it is my 46th birthday! :) Happy birthday to Joe! Hope you have a great day.

Those blouses are really nice too! Very tropical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!