66 points for rent @Copper Creek. $19

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleDGang

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
March 5 update: We now have 66 Copper Creek points available to rent. These are banked 2022 December UY points, so can be used for a reservation before December 1 2024.

We've done 10+ rentals over the last couple of years and use a contract, and will share the full reservation confirmation prior to payment via Venmo or PayPal. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, we are looking for 2 or 3 nights anywhere during the week of April 1st thru the 7th...any 2 or 3 nights available... as long as its not SSR or OKW. thanks :-)

ideally we would like studio at AK or Poly or bay lake or cooper creek, but will consider other rooms / options, its just 2 of us.

hi @deansreef1. So the studios are a challenge across the board for both weeks. There aren't any consecutive nights available any any resort - outside of OKW and SSR. Just single nights.

If you're open to a 1br, I found:
- Jambo: April 7,8,9,10
- Kidani: April 5,6,7,8,9,10,11
- Copper Creek: April 6 and 7. and 9th. (but no availability on the 8th)
- Boulder Ridge: April 6,7,8,9

I didn't grab points needed for each one because didn't know if a 1br is a possibility. But points charts are published, for each - if you're interested. Let me know. Thx.

Hi, interested in BW or Wilderness lodge - studio or one bedroom June 8 and check out on the 14th. Please let me know - thanks!

hi @LovetheTink. No studios for those dates, and no full availability at Copper Creek. But there is a 1br at Boardwalk or Boulder Ridge. Both are 206 points. Send me a PM if you'd like to move forward. Thanks.

We have 66 points remaining, and have updated the first post and title with the new details. Thanks.

Hi Looking for a Studio for Dec 17 till Dec 19th. 2 Adults and 1 Child and 1 Infant,

Let me know if you can help

Regards,

Christian and James

hi @cgbsilver@hotmail.co - I'd love to help, but these are banked points, and expire on Nov 30th. Would gladly help if your plans change and you're traveling before the end of November. Cheers - Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter