6634-obstructed verandah,ever stayed there?

mylilnikita

DIS Veteran
Hi. I just booked stateroom, 6634 which is an obstructed verandah. Have you ever stayed in this room? Any thoughts? Thanks.

Hey There! Well, I haven't stayed in 6634 yet, but I will be on the 8/30/03 Western Magic! I will be sure to report on it as soon as we return. There are pictures on Barb's site - www.castawayclub.com which show what each obstructed stateroom looks like. We were actually booked in a cat. 9 but i was desperate for a verandah. Booking the obstructed verandah ageed with my wallet and satisfied my craving. Congrats on your booking!

I took a peek at these staterooms on a ship tour of the Wonder as I will be staying in one of them myself, and with 6634 I'd say about 1/5 of the verandah is covered with the slope of the metal of the ship. It's not bad at ALL; in fact it's nice to have a little alcove there. :)

my parents have it booked for 10/11. Only three can stay in there.

They reclassified this room as abstructed view staterooms 6134,6634,7120,7620. I am so excited that I get to help someone with my research. I have found a website that shows you the veranda and the view and where on the ship you are from the outside. It is WWW.DISNEYCRUISER.INFO/OBSTRUCT.HTM This website also has other great picures just go to the home page and look at the other pic. Hope this helps

DD and I will be there for our January 2004 Cruise!

I will want Details, Details, Details!

TIA

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter