7 and 9 year old with extra FPs

I would stop into guest relations and see if you can change this around a bit - not to increase the number of FP+ but to see if you can spread them out more evenly between your family.
Even though your kids are old enough to ride alone not every kid old enough to ride alone could handle it - especially if there were a long delay or ride interruption and I am sure the CM would understand the situation.

Maybe instead of 3 FP for each kid they could reassign one per day to each parent? Then you could use one FP+ to ride together as a family of 4 and then finding one ride that your comfortable with them doing alone for the other- like alien swirl, barnstormer, tea cups, triceratops spin where you can see them the entire time.

IMHO it won't hurt to ask ….. alternately you could switch bands and accomplish almost the same thing but you would have to ride in groups of 2 instead of 4.
Thanks. I was advised to do this when the glitch occurred and apparently there was no way to fix it. But once I realized that the glitch caused these extra fast passes I didn’t want to push the issue. Thanks for the suggestions. It will work out ok at MK and at HS we feel ok at Aliens. As for Epcot, we will see if we can split up the kids but Test Track is both their fave so we might just not even do anything extra there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter