7 Dwarfs Halloween Costume????

Everyyeardisney

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney for Halloween with our neighbors. It is the first time they have ever been. We are planning on doing MNSSHP and thought it would be so cute if all the kids (7 between our 2 families) could dress as the 7 dwarfs. The problem is I am not creative at all. I have no idea where to even begin. Since everyone here is super creative I thought I could ask for some ideas. I don't mind making or buying anything. Please help me!!!!!

Nicole, mom to :earsboy::earsgirl::earsboy::earsboy:

We did the same costumes a few years back. We bought giant t-shirts in different colors (tried to match the dwarfs the best we could) and used fabric paint to put on belts, buttons or 'patches' whatever we saw in the pictures of each dwarf. We made matching hats out of felt and all wore brown or black pants.

I saw a group last yeah that wore t-shirts in their respective colors and had T-shirt transfers of each character + name on the back. They also have the hats and brought little plastic buckets to carry their candy ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter