7 in 7: Holiday Edition?

That would be wonderful! The last time I was able to go to DW during Christmas was 8 years ago and it was an abnormal Florida winter week (40 degrees and raining). We missed a lot because of the rain and cold. We did manage to see the resorts on the monorail and the Yacht and Beach Club. I hear Swan/Dolphin also have really nice Christmas decorations so maybe those could be included as well (if the Awesome Team will have time that is).

Not sure if a 7 in 7 is the way to go since the resort rooms aren't decorated but some type of video/discussion show would be great. It would definitely give us Disney Christmas lovers our fix since we can't be there during the holidays:santa:.

I had an idea that maybe the Dis could work into a GKTW fundraiser- rent a bus hosted by the crew that takes everyone on a hotel tour during the holidays. The bus could drop everyone off at one of the hotels to allow everyone to go in and see the decor and have a small cocktail, re-board and repeat at the next hotel. It could be a "7 in one night tour."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter