7 night Eastern Caribbean on Fantasy April 2014

ahain

Thankful & Blessed
We're scheduled to sail the Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean cruise that sails April 5, 2014. I am soooooooooo excited! Our first cruise experience was a short 4 day Bahama cruise on the Disney Dream in October, 2012 (DH is adopted from China and our agency (CCAI) had a reunion cruise - so much fun!). My DH and then 15 yr old DD absolutely LOVED it. Our room was on the 9th floor (cabin 9174, I think) and looked straight out the back of the boat - HUGE veranda - my daughter slept one night under the stars on the veranda and is STILL talking about it. DH and I decided to book the April 2014 cruise as a surprise for DD. Our room is the the same general location, but on deck 6 this time (cabin 6690).

Last time, we combined the cruise with our WDW vacation and drove to the port the morning of departure. This time, we'll be staying at the Hyatt in the Orlando airport the night before and take the Magical Express to the port.
I'm anxious to learn about some of the "best" port adventures for St Thomas/St Maarten, etc or if it's best just to wing it and take a taxi to the beach & shopping....

The 7-night Eastern was my last cruise for my honeymoon last year! In St. Maarten we took a cab to the airport beach to watch the planes fly overhead. Then we took the same cab back to the main shopping street and we browsed there on our own. In St. Thomas we did a full day excursion sail on a pirate schooner/snorkel with the turtles/lunch at honeymoon beach. It was a blast! It's really fun for all ages!!

Here's the link to my TR. Look through for what we did on the islands! :thumbsup2
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3162760

The 7-night Eastern was my last cruise for my honeymoon last year! In St. Maarten we took a cab to the airport beach to watch the planes fly overhead. Then we took the same cab back to the main shopping street and we browsed there on our own. In St. Thomas we did a full day excursion sail on a pirate schooner/snorkel with the turtles/lunch at honeymoon beach. It was a blast! It's really fun for all ages!!

Here's the link to my TR. Look through for what we did on the islands! :thumbsup2
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3162760

Thanks! We're booked on the same excursion in St. Thomas, so I hope we have as good a time as you did!

You don't get to choose your boat but whether you get the schooner or catamaran, it's an awesome time. We had some friends on the catamaran and said it was a blast too! Make sure to bring the underwater camera and a semi-waterproof bag for towels and sunscreen. Everything on the boat gets a little misty. :thumbsup2

Ahain...our first cruise too and we'll be on the Fantasy April 5th as well!!!! Also looking for excursion advice ;) 47 days and counting !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter