75% Off at the Disney Store TODAY

TeenaS

DIS Veteran
HUGE SALE - Starts at 10 A.M. today (Thursday).

All summer adult clothes (shorts, capris, jumpers, bibs, lots of tees, sandals, tote bags, etc.) that were 35% off jump to 75% off.

All summer toys (pools, floats, kites, beach balls, etc.) go to 75% off.

All bathing suits (boys and girls) and matching bags and sandals go to 75% off.

Some summer kids' clothes marked down to 75% off.

Other assorted items 25-75% off.

This is a huge sale to make room for the "Back to Cool" merchandise (school clothes and accessories - book bags, etc.) and then shortly thereafter (end of July) comes the huge selection of new Halloween costumes. Moms can now be princesses too .... looks like some of the princess costumes are coming in Mom sizes to match the girls.

SO, you might want to spend your EARLY lunch hour at your nearest Disney Store. This stuff at these prices will fly out of the store!!!!!

Do you know if the mini-snowglobes have gone below 35%??

And do you know which princess costumes are coming? My dd wants to be Melody, from the Little Mermaid 2 ( I know, it's a stretch, but I thought it can't hurt to ask).

Thanks.

Erika

Erika:

Don't know about the mini snowglobes. My manager called me with the news this morning and asked that I let my co-workers (at my real job) know. She didn't mention the globes though.

We saw a very fast moving video of costumes and as far as Melody, I don't know. I caught sight of costumes from Nightmare Before Xmas and someone said they saw some costumes from the new Monsters Inc. movie coming out by Disney/Pixar.

We were told we would start receiving the costumes them towards the end of July. "Melody" would be a cute addition but I sort of doubt it since we never got much from that movie into the store.

We did receive a new Little Mermaid big snowglobe and it is a beauty. I believe it is $65.

I just went online to see if the sale is there and its still 50 % off, does anyone know if they will be marking there prices down more?

Thanks Teena. I went to the Disney Store on my lunch hour and got my dd a tinkerbell swimsuit for $4.99 for next year, and some other great deals too. I had some disney $$ left from WDW vaction in May so it worked out great, thanks again.

I went to the one in NYC and they were had New York t-shirts at 75% off. I bought one with Mickey amd one with Pooh for $4 each! The Gallery also had some items on sale at 75% off. I got a brass Alice in Wonderland bookmark for $1.49.

Thanks for the heads up!

Donna

Thanks for letting us know about this. I went to our Disney Store and got four T-shirts for myself, a plastic Eeyore swimming pool with sprayer (marked down to $5), 10 really cute bubble blowers for my granddaughter's birthday party (just $1 each) and a set of toy pots and pans for her birthday -- all for $35. You saved me tons of money. Thanks!

This is great news. DS is going to need another bathing suit for our trip to DW in Nov. And while we're at the store might as well pick up some shirts.

Another big thanks from me!!

I was on my way out to do some errands and checked the boards one last time while the kids were getting ready, and saw your post. Well, we changed our plans right then and went straight to the DS. Bought 2 tops for myself, two shorts and a t-shirt for the kids, and cleared out the stock - 20! - of the Pooh bubble blowers as favors for my 6 yr olds, birthday party in 2 weeks. All in, total $35 after my 10% DVC discount - not bad!

Love this board! Thanks again.

Us Too!

We don't live very close to the mall, so I don't know about the sales going on.

I was just checking the boards after dinner and saw your post. I told my husband, "get the kid and the keys we're going to the mall".

Ours didn't have quite the selection, but still was able to get several tee shirts for me, swimsuits for my daughter, a couple of picture frames, etc. all at 75% off!

Thanks again, and keep those announcements coming!
Trudy

Thanks for the info! I have a question though - where are all the women's and men's clothes???? There was nothing - no watches, no clothes, no jewelry hardly nothing left but pj's and tshirts.

I live in Central NJ. Yesterday after reading the post, I went to the Woodbridge NJ store and it was boarded up "under renovations".
I went to the Menlo Park NJ store and they didn't have very much in Adult sizes. I picked up a pair of water sandles that I have been watching for price discounts, two adult tops, and an adult eyeglass case.

After reading this thread, I rushed to The Disney Store because I had just bought a bunch of items on Sunday at 35% off. They price-adjusted everything for me, and I bought a few more items, too!

You guys must have nicer Disney Stores than I do. I didn't find anything to buy but a $2.49 Mickey frame. They did have some cute Mickey sandals (too small), and some small childrens clothing, and tiny stuffed animals but that was about it. Oh well, it wasn't a wasted trip to the mall though...I ended up getting the little wallet picture holders at Claire's to put our passes in, a new pair of Easy Spirits tennies (for me) to break in before WDW, and two new pairs of tennies (Great sale at Foot Locker, buy one get one 1/2 off) for DS for back to school and Sept WDW trip. The Old Navy sale however, was great. They are practically giving the store away. At least we'll have clothes to wear on vacation, even if they aren't the Disney variety. :D

I just went to the Disney Store today and got two tops for 9.00 regualr 18.00 a piece. I also got a babyshower gift for 11.00 the oufit is so cute it is pink and has minnine on the front. Three item retail was 54.00 got all for 20.47. I love a deal.

Thanks SO much for the heads up on this great sale...
DH and I stopped in our local Disney Store, Saturday eve ~ everything was pretty picked through already but was able to get DD an adorable Ariel swimming suit and the blow-up Eeyore sprayer pool !!!

ooooohhh I bet I missed everything! I'll go this afternoon but I hate I missed this Thursday.

Cheryl :bounce:

I went yesterday and got 3 ladies tops, two Ariel skirts to go over Girls' bathing suits or dress up and two Ariel beach totes for less than 22.00 after DC discount. It was great! Now if we can just go on our trip.:p

Rhony

How long does this sale last. We live a long way from a Disney store and won't be able to go until tomorrow. Will the sale still be going on then?

Sale is still on. However, in the store where I work and all the stores nearby, all the 75% off stuff is long done. Thursday pretty much wiped us out of 75% off merchandise. We have lots of 50%, 35% and 25% stuff still around though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter