Disneyland Paris Princess Run - Cancelled!

Thanks. Yes I think we will plan on a longer trip and I will need to make sure I plan a lot for what my priorities are. Hopefully only Saturday and Sunday will be super busy.

Typically the September races go on sale around the end of October so I assumed that the May 2020 run would be released early in the month... I keep checking the DLP website like a crazy person but there is still nothing, no new information! :(

happy to hear I’m not the only one!!! I have been checking everyday. And it drives me nuts there’s not even an official announcement, let alone opening for registration!

Typically the September races go on sale around the end of October so I assumed that the May 2020 run would be released early in the month... I keep checking the DLP website like a crazy person but there is still nothing, no new information! :(
I called on September 29th for the May runs, and the girl said it's not going to be on sale till beginning of November. While I know of people who asked a while ago and got in writing it would start on October 1st.
On October 1st someone in the Dutch Facebook group called and first got a CM on the phone who didn't know about the May runs... and then they came to the conclusion, there is a May run, but no idea when it goes on sale.
But as it's high season, and when you book now for this weekend, Santa Fe already charges 400 EUR a night, so it's not going to be cheap.
For now I booked a hotel offsite, against a refundable fare, whenever the packages are released, I am going to call to find out what the AP discounts are, but most likely we will stay off site.

For the September runs, it is said that these go on sale October 29th, but I doubt the September weekend will go on sale before the May run.

According to several facebook groups, the sale via Disney started a week earlier than most CMs said it did... so everyone who wants to book via Disney, go ahead :)

According to several facebook groups, the sale via Disney started a week earlier than most CMs said it did... so everyone who wants to book via Disney, go ahead :)

Where are you finding this? I just tried to book a package on the disneyland paris website and it didn't give me any option to add bibs for the May 2020 run...?

Does anyone know when the bib only sales will be? I heard some time in January but I can't seem to find an exact date...?

Does anyone know when the bib only sales will be? I heard some time in January but I can't seem to find an exact date...?
I do not know, but as we are still waiting for the AP discounts to be released for the packages, I wouldn't want to make a guess.
I would suggest to keep an eye on the social media channels of Run Disney France.

Sorry, I don’t know the exact answer to your question, but if you click on the link in post 29, and then click around some on the site, there’s a place to sign up for the newsletter. The website specifically stated that’s the way to get info for both bibs with stay or bib only.

I was just glad to see the race listed at all on that site. RunDisney is still only showing the only event in Disneyland Paris as the 1/2 marathon weekend.

Sorry, I don’t know the exact answer to your question, but if you click on the link in post 29, and then click around some on the site, there’s a place to sign up for the newsletter. The website specifically stated that’s the way to get info for both bibs with stay or bib only.

I was just glad to see the race listed at all on that site. RunDisney is still only showing the only event in Disneyland Paris as the 1/2 marathon weekend.

Thanks! I did sign up for the newsletter but I know from past Run Disney experiences that they tend to go on sale quietly before they send out a notification. With it being an inaugural run and the distance being small; I think it will sell out pretty quickly.

For those waiting for the AP Discounts and had missed the announcement: From today the room only reservations can be made for both run weekends. Waiting times are long.

Last edited:
For those waiting for the AP Discounts and had missed the announcement: From today the room only reservations can be made for both run weekends & bibs. Waiting times are long.

Can only AP's make bib only reservations then? Or are the bib only reservations open to the public?

Can only AP's make bib only reservations then? Or are the bib only reservations open to the public?
Sorry, I should have phrased my post differently. I was talking about packages only, hotel + bibs or hotel + park entry + bibs. I haven't heard anything about bibs only yet.

Lines are overloaded at the moment. First they had a tape saying the lines were overloaded, now even that is gone ;-)

Well I am in for the Cinderella Challenge. Need to be in the Netherlands the following week anyway, and it is a relatively short train trip between the two (when you have flown from the other side of the world!), so figured why not :)

Well I am in for the Cinderella Challenge. Need to be in the Netherlands the following week anyway, and it is a relatively short train trip between the two (when you have flown from the other side of the world!), so figured why not :)

I'm waiting patiently to get my bib!!! I don't have an AP so I'm aggressively stalking the website.....

I love going by train between NL and Disneyland, did a one-day trip on Friday. You get in, and a few hours later you are at the gates of Disneyland :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter