8 **free** SWA drink coupons to the first person to e-mail me **THEY'RE GONE**

dznynut

Mouseketeer
We got back on Tuesday from our 12 day WDW trip. We flew SWA and I have 8 leftover drink coupons that expire 12/31/02. Since I have found such kind and friendly people on the DIS boards, I will be happy to send them to the first person to e-mail me at dznynut35@aol.com. It takes 3 coupons to get beer or wine and 4 coupons to get a mixed drink.

I don't fly Southwest, but I wanted to say that it's really nice of you to send the coupons to others!
I like to do that when I get coupons too. Even in restaurants, we bring extras if we have them. A stranger at Red Lobster once gave us a $5 off coupon, so now whenever we get extras, we return their favor and spread the fun. How neat that you are too. :)
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Barb,

I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your website. My DH, DS and myself cruised for the first time last December on The Wonder. We LOVED it and your website helped out so much ahead of time. We are very anxious to do the 7 night Western Magic cruise. If only I could "find" a few grand :)! Oh well, we're hoping to go in June 2004. I better start saving our pennies (and $$) now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter